06 September 2009

Sketch #68

Good Sunday Morning to you Creative Scrappers! We have another great sketch for you today. This is one I created myself as you probably can tell by the circles! I hope you enjoy your Sunday and a few scrappy hours for yourself as well! We have an awesome guest designer featured today and I am sure you'll get some inspiration from all our designer layouts.



Sketch #68





Our Guest Designer - Robin Schelin

My name is Robin, aka robinzberdz. I live in Las Vegas and have been working as a table games dealer for 20 some years. I am happily un-married (thank you very much!!) I have 3 wonderful grown children, and 5 equally wonderful grand children, who are most of my scrapping material!

I started scrapping about 4 years ago after visiting my daughter and her new baby in Denver. After admiring what she was doing with paper and flowers, SHE decided that I could do this, so she sent me back home with a suitcase full of scrappy supplies! When I got back home I messed around with it for awhile, and before I knew it...I was hooked and have been obsessed with it ever since!!!! My grandkids all live in different states than I do, so scrapping is my way of keeping them close to me.

Scrapping is not only my creative outlet, but my therapist, as well!! It's what I do to escape from the stress of the everyday world.
I am currently on the design team at Swirlydoos Kits, Scrapbook Magazine UK, and Crafty Stash. I have guest designed for various kit clubs and on line magazines, even winning one of the "Best of 2008" in Scrap n Art E-Zine. I LOVE to use sketches, so I was very excited to be asked to guest for Creative Scrappers. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from the wonderfully talented ladies on this site!

I don't have a blog, haven't learned how to do that!!! I am soooo computer illiterate, but I do have a gallery at Scrapbook.com Maybe someday I will venture into the unknown and try to create one!! For now, I am happy scrapping!
Robin xx



Robin's layout with Sketch 68:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


{Design Team Reveal}


















That's your inspiration for this week ladies!

Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


3 comments:

  1. love the pics for the teething page.

    my daughter makes those nightmare faces too - what is with that?

    lovely pages ladies, every one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful work from all of you here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch and the DT pages. The teething baby is so adorable! Okay need to clear my desk...

    ReplyDelete