20 September 2009

Sketch #70

Good Morning Creative Scrappers! Are you ready for a sketch this morning? Are you having a hard time scrappin this month? I know I can't wait for hockey season to start so I can start scrapbooking on Saturday nights again!!! Here is a new sketch for you created by our Sketch Designer Lady Grace, and our guest this week is the talented Camilla Ekman.

Sketch #70





Our Guest Designer Camilla Ekman


My name is Camilla and I live in southern Sweden. I work as a Montessori teacher at a school in my hometown and I really enjoy working with children. I’m married and have two children, Julia and Filip. They are my main scrapping subject.

I started scrapping two and a half years ago, after I got a beautiful scrapped match box from one of my friends. My addictions are patterned papers, flowers, bling and lace. Some say I scrap shabby chic and romantic. I scrap memories for my children, but also to keep sane. I really need to work with my hands and use my creativity. And through my hobby I’ve made a lot of new friends all over the world.

Currently I’m designing for My Scrapbook Nook, Magdas Scrapbooking (a Swedish store) and two inspirational Swedish sites. I also have been guest designing for the manufacturer Rose Moka. I’m honoured to guest design for Creative Scrappers.

Feel free to visit my blog at http://camillaslillasida.blogspot.com

Best regards, Camilla
Camilla's layout with Sketch 70



{Design Team Reveal}














That's your inspiration for this week. I hope you find some time to enjoy an hour or two of scrapbooking this week. Don't forget that we have My Creative Classroom as our sponsor for the month of September. To Win all you need to do is complete a layout from sketches 68-69-70-71 and post it in our gallery by October 3rd, A random draw will be held from all entries received.

Please note that our next Design Team Call will be posted tomorrow!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, to say that I am blown away by the DT layouts would be an understatement. Awsome work ladies!!! I LOVE this sketch, it makes me want to get right off the computer and scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, and awesome layouts by the DT.....as always. I love the variety in styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies! I had so much fun making the layout. it was a beautiful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch!

    Here's my layout:
    http://shir-benovich.blogspot.com/2009/09/wintry-creative-scrappers-70.html

    http://www.creative-scrappers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-9518

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete