27 September 2009

Sketch #71

Good Morning Scrappers!

Don't you love Sunday Mornings? I hope you get tons of inspiration after viewing our sketch and Designer Layouts. I love reveal days! I could spend an hour or so just looking at all the layouts and details created by these fabulous ladies. I must admit we have some serious talent in this little scrapbook world.

This week we have a sketch created by Karan Garber and our guest this week is Romy Veul from Holland. Ready to read on? Let's view our new sketch and some of these layouts...


Sketch #71



Our Guest Designer Romy Veul


Hi! I'm Romy, 16 years old. I live in Holland in a small village near to Amsterdam, together with my parents, two little brothers and our pets. I was introduced to scrapbooking about 4 years ago. I've always been busy with all kinds of creativity: cardmaking, flower-arranging, making bracelets... But all these 'hobbies' were, apparently, not really something for me. About two years after being introduced to scrapbooking, I started making pages myself. I do really love the whole scrap process: photographing, editing pictures, searching for papers in my paper stash... I'm a very passionate scrapper: when all my homework is done, scrapbooking works very restful for me. I don't think there's something like a definition for my style. Sometimes my work is an explosion of color, sometimes it's more like shabby chic or even vintage.

Most of my layouts are about my family. I've got ten little nieces and nephews and two lovely brothers. They are all a perfect subject for my layouts. I'm even addicted to making scrap cards. When I'm not scrapbooking or busy with school, I love to visit blogs, galleries and message boards about scrapbooking. These bring me so much inspiration all the time. I also love playing badminton or doing fun things with friends and family. In the future I would love to be a reporter and/ or a writer and a mom. But I'm only 16, so time enough to think about what I wanna do in the future.

And then, I want to thank Kristine for this great opportunity to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers. I really love this blog full of inspiring sketches and layouts. You all do an awesome job, girls!

Romy
www.scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com


Romy's Layout with Sketch 71


{Design Team Reveal}

















Wasn't that amazing?? WOWIE! I think after posting this I am ready to scrapbook!
In case you didn't know we have our new sketch team call and fall design team call. Click to view our older posts for more info!

have yourselves a fabulous week of scrapbooking and we'll be back next Sunday morning!
Kristine

12 comments:

  1. Wow, all those layouts are amazing. It was such a nice sketch to work with. I really loved to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers. Thanks so much for this opportunity, Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These LO are absolutely inspiring. I have some photos that I took for my birthday campout that Im gonna do wtih the perfect end to a perfect day lo.... You ladies Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch an beautiful work by the DT en guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch great work you all.
    bye bye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly amazed by the layouts and sketch this week. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reveal ladies!! (Of course it doesn't hurt to have a great sketch to work with)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout everyone and Romy GEFELICITEERD meid!!!! What a surprise finding you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creations everyone !

    & Big congrats to Romy as Guest Deisgner this week ! you rock , girl !!! way to go !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work ladies. Great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this layout...and made a page too :-)

    http://kmorakefet.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Romy, You are so cute! Your talent is unbelievable at such a young age! Congrats on your Guest spot!

    I found my way over here through Ashley's beautiful "out for a stroll" layout she had posted over at sb. Thanks girly!

    Amy, I love your twist to the sketch!

    Jamie, I love how you made the clouds dimenional and the pearls you added to the butterfly is such a nice touch!

    Martha, A sun as the circle...clever darling!

    Mia, Love the multiple photos and colors of your layout!

    Michelle, a MOON CREST...WOW! Great thinking!

    Tara, Gorgeous! The b/w photo amongst all them blooms and distressed papers came out so very nice!

    and last but not least....

    I have to give props to Jennifer....my Orange Passion "Lollipop Girl." So excited to see you here! You know I love everything by you!

    Here's my take to your awesome Challenge ladies....
    http://windingroadhousewife.blogspot.com/2009/10/creative-scrappers-71.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awsome sketch and wonderful samples from the DT! Thanks for inspiraton! :D Here's my project:
    http://gladieart.blogspot.com/2009/10/21-den-smale-sti-dag-7-stadion.html

    ReplyDelete