11 October 2009

Sketch #73

Good Sunday morning to you Creative Scrappers!

It's that time of the week when we post a new sketch for you! Are you ready ?
This week we have a sketch created by Lady Grace and our guest is one of my scrappy crushes Véronique Gagné from Montréal Canada. Let's see our new sketch and our DT layouts...


Sketch #73



Our Guest Designer
Véronique Gagné



My name is Veronique, I'm 24 years old and I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with my dear boyfriend.

I've been scrapbooking since 2006 and it has become a huge passion for me! I think about it constantly!
I love keeping memories of my life with my boyfriend, family, and my friends! :)

I'm an interior designer and I love artistic things, especially photography! (Just got my brand new Rebel Xsi, yay! :P)

I'm a huge fan of blogs so I decided a year and a half ago to create one for me!
http://veroniquegagne.blogspot.com

Hope to see you into the great world of scrapbooking!
Véronique :)


Vero's Layout with Sketch 73



{Design Team Reveal}
















I am ready to scrapbook today!! Are you?
Come back to visit us this Thursday as our new Design Team and Sketch Team members will be revealed!

Have a Scrappy Day!
Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch and lovely lay-outs you all made.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LOs, girls! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are awsome. I love everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete