18 October 2009

Sketch #74

Good Afternoon Creative Scrappers!
Did you think I forgot about our sketch today? Nope, I was away for the weekend and just got in the door and posted! Our sketch today is from Deb Harter and our guest designer is Loes de Groot from Holland. This is the last reveal for our team J and let's give them some love!

Sketch #74

Our Guest Designer
Loes de Groot

Hello there.....
I am Loes de Groot, I have been married to Bert for almost 20 years now, and together we have 3 kids .
We live in the north of Holland in a small village called Appingedam. My husband and I run a cattle farm here.
I started scrapbooking in 2006, and i love scrapbooking because it' so much fun!
The colors, the photographing, the sketches,
different kinds of paper,
and of course the smell of the paper : ) i know it's a little bit crazy....
I also love to crop with my friends, we have a lot of fun together!
For now I want to thank kristine for giving me the opportunity to be a guest desginer for creative scrappers!
Loes de Groot

feel free to drop to my blog:

Loes's layout with Sketch 74

{Design Team Reveal}

That's your inspiration for this week.
Don't forget that we have Color Me Daisy as our sponsor for the month of October.
To Win, all you need to do is complete a layout from sketches 72-73-74-75 and post it in our gallery by October 31st. A random draw will be held from all entries received.

Have a great week and don't forget we are hosting a 1 hour layout contest on Tuesday Oct 20th! ( visit our forum for more info!)

Have a great week!


  1. Another amazing sketch, and super
    cute LOs!

  2. Great Sketch Deb!
    The DT did an amazing job!

  3. the dt did an amazing job again!!!
    by the way my photo is taken by anita mundt.

  4. Great sketch!!! I think I might play with this one!!! Great layouts from the DT again!!!

  5. My link to sketch #72:

  6. My link to sketch #73

  7. My link to sketch #74

    Awesome sketches, thank you so much!!!!

  8. Awsome sketch, I've had so much fun playing with it today :)