25 October 2009

Sketch #75

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

This week we have a sketch created by Allison Cope and our guest is Mazlina Md Yusoff . She is acutally one of our new design team members! Let's see our new sketch and our last reveal for team I ...

Sketch #75

Our Guest Designer
Mazlina Md Yusoff

Hi! My name is Mazlina, but most of my friends call me Maz. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with my wonderful husband and 2 lovely kids; a 4 year-old boy and an almost 2 year-old girl. I am a geologist by profession, but a scrapper at heart. I am relatively new in this hobby, I only started scrapbooking in January 2009; but I'm loving every part of it. It is therapeutic and keeps my creative juices flowing, while making new friends at the same time. Although the job and the kids keep me extremely busy, I always find time to scrap, usually until wee hours in weekend mornings. My kids and family are my source of inspiration, and scrapbooking is the perfect way to preserve the precious memories.

I usually create 12X12 layouts, but I do mini books too. I love bright colors and feminine layouts, perfect for layouts of my boy and girl. I can't seem to get enough of patterned papers! I love to cut and layer them up. I also like to distress and use lots of flowers, bling and stickers. Currently, I am part of the design team for Scrap-It-Lah blog challenge. I am greatly inspired by other scrappers' beautiful creations and Creative Scrappers have tons of marvelous inspirations.

Thank you Kristine for having me as a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers!

Mazlina's Blog - http://scrapperocks.blogspot.com/

Mazlina's Created 2 Layouts with Sketch 75

It has been pouring rain here in New Brunswick for the past few days, I am in full scrappy mode! I hope our sketch and dt reveal gives you some inspiration to create a layout today.
Come visit us next Saturday as we introduce you to our new Designers and a reveal on Sunday from our new dt members and new sketch designers!

Have a Scrappy Day!


  1. Great sketch again and he layouts are stunning.
    bye bye,Lean

  2. Great sketch!!
    Fantastic layouts!!
    WTG ladies!!!

  3. What a great sketch, i have make him just yet..


    Verry nice tnks :D

    Hugs, Patricia

  4. great sketch

    here mine: here



  5. I love this sketch and what everyone did with it. Here is mine:


  6. Here is what I did: http://fonmee.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-sunday.html

  7. Here is my layout inspired by this sketch: