01 November 2009

Sketch - 76

Good Morning Everyone! It's a fabulous Sunday morning here at Creative Scrappers! I am still trying to adjust to the time change here but overall I am excited that I have an extra hour to scrapbook today! Hubby is at work, and I have all day to play!!!

It is with great pleasure that I showcase our next sketch from our new sketch team member Irene Groneng. You'll notice our new sketches will have some form of color and a few new designs for you! The one Irene created for us today is fabulous for a little paint, glimmer mist or shapped papers. Also today we have our very first MALE guest designer!!! Yes, we do! I have been a fan of Peter's work for a few months now and I think you'll enjoy his layout and blog as well. So, let's get this party started shall we?


Sketch 76


******************************

Our Guest Designer
Peter van Tilburg



I’m Peter van Tilburg and live in the Netherlands in Werkendam. I am a 21 year old boy.

At this moment I’m still busy with studying. This is my last year of the PABO, a special school for getting my teaching-degree for primary and elementary education. Just another while and than I really can be teaching the kids at school myself.

I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years. I have been published in the Dutch magazines Cards Only and Scrapbook Magazine. You can find my work at my blog. www.scrapsfromaboy.blogspot.com

I’m very Young and also beeing a guy, something you don’t often see in the scrapworld. Until 5 years ago I didn’t have any hobby, but I got rather bored. So I started searching to find something I would like to do. At the library I did see a book about scrapping. I started to read this book and I did get very enthusiastic about scrapping. I started very simple, after that I did find the scrapworld at internet. The different forums, the galeries and many other sites. I just did get more and more enthusiastic, now I’m completely addicted!

I’ve been a member of two Dutch scrapbookstores with their Design Teams. Afterwards I’ve been a Designer by Card Patterns. And today I have been published publishing in the Dutch magazines Cards Only and Scrapbook Magazine.

Too bad nowadays very few guys are busy in the world of scrapping. It would be great to see more male scrappers. It is so much fun and for real it isn’t just for women. I’m not sure if I do have a different look at my subjects or my way of scrapping. I don’t suppose there is so much difference at all. But yes, I’m rather a very quick scrapper. I do glue it all just rightaway on to my work and I’m finished with my layouts mostly within an hour. But there are also female scrappers who do work this way. So before starting I don’t know how my layout will be showing afterwards. Sometimes I do have something in my mind, but while beeing busy scrapping the results are mostly different and most time it is a surprise again.

But I do agree, beeing a male scrapper they always notice me for sure.


Peter's Layout with Sketch 76
























You can't tell me you don't feel somewhat inspired today!!! Amazing pages aren't they? So get your supplies ready, tell the kids to go outside and play and maybe have hubby do the laundry for you today and you can CREATE!

please post your layout on your blog and then link it back here so we can visit!



Have a great weekend!
kristine


22 comments:

  1. wow, wow, wow, how cool is this
    sketch, and such amazing work you
    all did! So cool also to see a male scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all these layouts are simply wonderful! Love them! And so much fun to see another Dutch scrapper here. Peter, you did an awesome job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous reveal everyone!!! LOVE the sketch....LOVE your pages:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool inspiration and finally a male scrapper-love to see them even though there aren't that many...would've loved to have sent he kids out, but it's raining!

    KateB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Everyone has done such amazing work with the sketch. Love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is the first time for me to see people using my sketches, and I LOVE what the DTs has made of it - awsome pages everybody! :D
    And Peter, it's great to see male scrappers now and then, I know only two from Morway, one of your age, but at least you're not alone :) And your page, it is just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.. what a GREAT reveal for this awesome sketch.. love each and every one of them.. good job team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.. what a GREAT reveal for this awesome sketch.. love each and every one of them.. good job team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love all those LOs
    It's cool to see a guy round here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work DT! I am inspired! I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. nice to see so many different scrapping styles here, and I gotta be using my mist for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow girls, you rocked that sketch!! VERY inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome creations ladies...i'm all so inspired now..how i wished i could just leave my office now..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS SKETCH AND LAYOUTS! Also how amazing to meet a male scrapper. Peter your style is SPECTACULAR.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW this is awesome!! Found the link on Gladies Blog!! Very inspiring sketch!! Love the Gdt's work!! Fab! All the dt creations are fab!!

    There's mine
    http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/2009/11/creative-scrappers-76.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great sketch! I decided to give it a shot. Mine is here on my blog: http://halcyondream.blogspot.com/2009/11/creative-scrappers-sketch-76.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved to do this sketch..here's mine
    http://jeanetk.blogspot.com/2009/11/time-flies.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this sketch! Here's mine:
    http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/2009/11/ctmh-sweet-home-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outcome of my layout using this sketch! You can view it here. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun sketch blog! My first time playing along:
    http://carolinescraftiness.blogspot.com/2009/11/baby-face.html

    ReplyDelete