08 November 2009

Sketch - 77

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

This week we have a sketch created by Monika Pawlowska and our guest is the one and only Jing Jing Nickel! Let's see our new sketch and let's give a warm creative Welcome to our new members for their first reveal as Team L !


Sketch #77




Our Guest Designer
Jing Jing Nickel



I am Jing-Jing Nickel. Pronounce it like there are nickels in your pocket making that jingling noise! *laugh* - I was born and raised in Shanghai, China. My teenage years were spent in Dakar, Senegal, a West African nation. I went to college in Minnesota and hold a graduate degree in mathematics from the University of Arizona. Now I work full time in the Twin Cities, MN, as an I.T. engineer.

When I started scrapbooking in 1999, it was the most perfect extension of my love for traveling and travel photography. Then with the birth of my first daughter, a new dimension of scrapbooking as well as a new realm of creative possibilities was born with her. Today and every day, I scrap my family, my trips, and my family on trips. After nine years of scrapbooking, I finally began submitting to publications in June 2008. I was honored to be named one of the runners-up to the Memory Makers Master 2009 Contest. I have publications in Memory Makers, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbooking and Beyond, Cards, and Creating Keepsakes.

Find me on my blog: http://thislittleartofmine.blogspot.com/




Jing Jing's layout with Sketch 77


************************




Elina Koutsouradi


Emmy Brannstrom





Jennifer French




Kim Arledge


Mazlina Md Yusoff




I hope you enjoyed our reveal today. We certainly have a fabulous mixture of layouts and hopefully one will sparkle a bit of interest for you and get you scrapbooking today.
As you know our gallery and forum have been closed so please post your layout on your blog and then link it back here so we can visit!



Have a Scrappy Day!
Kristine

11 comments:

  1. WTG DT...these layouts are amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT Layouts! Really inspiring. Can't wait to try the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layouts!! Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Beautiful layouts from the DT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the challenge. I've added my layout on my blog with Mr Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time here and I LOVED working with this sketch!!
    Just posted my layout and added it with mr. Linky!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time i have everd did a sketch and actually loaded to a site. Love the site and cant wait for more sketches though i think i have alot on here to catch up with. Thanks caroline :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great sketch again!
    Thanks for the inspiration..just linked mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just left a link to mine on Mr. Linky :)

    ReplyDelete