Sunday, November 15

Sketch 78

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

This week we have a sketch created by our DT / Sketch Team Member July Gaceta and our guest for sketch 78 is Sandie Vincent. Scroll down to meet our guest and view our AMA*ZING reaveal!


Sketch #78

Our Guest - Sandie Vincent

Hi my name is Sandie Vincent, I'm from the UK and I'm married with 3 children aged 15, 11 and 5. I've been scrapbooking since July 2005, when a friend convinced me to go to a class and "have a go". I'd been making cards for 4 years, and was adamant I wasn't going to get hooked on anything else. Well to cut a long story short, I hardly make cards now and have a real passion for my hobby. I consider myself incredibly lucky as I now teach scrapbooking at a local craft store and at a craft club too, I design for US kit club My Creative Scrapbook aswell, so I always have a project or two on the go.

Thank you to Creative Scrappers for having me here as a Guest Designer, I will be a regular visitor here checking out the amazing sketches.

You can find me at http://allscrappedout.blogspot.com
Sandie xx



Sandie's layout with Sketch 78



************************






















Did you enjoy our reveal today? I see a common pattern in a few pages... white cardstock maybe?! How about we challenge you to use a piece of white cardstock for your background? Please post your layout on your blog and use Mr. Linky to post your layout here to share with our readers!

Have a Scrappy Day!
Kristine


18 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of gorgeous layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great Sketch... and your LO`s are beautiful

    *Kis Patries*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, it's so cool to see you here at Creative Scrappers. Very well deserved! You girls totally rocked this sketch. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wow, wow, these LOs are stunning! What a super sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooh! I LOVE the sketch and the LOs are all breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts team "K".... WTG!!!!!
    Amazing sketch to work with:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great LO I was inspired straight away ( I forgot to read the bit about using a white sheet of cardstock Oppps!)
    Thanks again, you made me scrap happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch love what you all made with it.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for having me here, loved working with the sketch. Gorgeous layouts from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sketch, I've already left my link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sketch, I did try to make it on white card stock, but i really wanted to use these DSP's and on white it was just to much. Great layouts DT. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sketch!! And The design team did FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful take on the sketch ladies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layouts from the DT!!! Great sketch to work with.. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing LO's Ladies.
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This gorgeous sketch was just was my mojo needed. I was in a scrappy slump and decided to do a just because layout using this sketch, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete