22 November 2009

Sketch - 79

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
This week we have a sketch created by me and our guest is Karryn from Australia!
Time to scroll down and check out our amazing reveal and get some inspiration this Sundays' Sketch.


Sketch #79

************************


Our Guest - Karryn Lawson

Hi, I'm Kerryn. I live in sunny Australia with my husband of almost 10 years and our 2 children (well 3 including our puppy dog).

I am currently a stay at home mum but will possibly be returning to part time work next year. In the meantime I volunteer at my daughters school and son's kindergarten.

I started scrapbooking a little over 2 years ago. My husband gave me a scrapbooking kit for a birthday present to use with photos of our first family holiday. It took me a couple of months to get up the nerve to open it and then another couple of months before I even cut some paper LOL. I was terrified. Once I got up the nerve though I quickly outgrew the kit embellishments and went searching for more. Once I discovered the online world of scrapbooking I was well and truly hooked.

It is very rare for a day to go by without me being involved in scrapbooking in some way. It might be sketching some ideas, playing with new products or just chatting on forums - but there is always something happening.

I find my scrapbooking is hard to pigeon hole into a particular catergory. I love brights, I love neutrals, I love vintage. I love dimension and texture and I love simply embellished structured layouts. I basically go with how I'm feeling on that particular day. It all depends on my photo and the papers I choose to use.

I do love to distress though! I pull out my trusty Heidi Swapp edge distresser for most of my layouts. It's also a bit of an in joke with some of my scrapping buddies that I like butterflies, a lot! They tend to make it onto a good proportion of my layouts. You can see some of these on my blog, www.kerrynlawson.blogspot.com

I'd like to say thank you to Kristine for having me to play along with this sketch. I loved using this sketch and hope you enjoy using it too.


Karryn's Reveal with Sketch 79


************************




Elina Koutsouradi



Emmy Brannstrom




Jennifer French





Kim Arledge


Mazlina Md Yusoff



I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 79... Now let's see yours!
Please post your layout on your blog and then link it back here so we can visit!


Have a Scrappy Day!
Kristine

6 comments:

  1. Another awesome sketch, and fantastic LOs by the GDT and DT!
    Always, always inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine in and love love this sketch! Great lo's everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, I added my link, I don't see the entry on my blog correctly but I see it on Google reader :S :S

    http://jesiscrap.blogspot.com/2009/11/sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find the Mr.Linky??? but here is this link to my layout:

    http://fancymelissa.blogspot.com/2009/11/notice-details-december-stamp-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit late with mine but here it is: http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2009/12/kit-club-redux.html
    I also added it to Mr. Linky

    ReplyDelete