29 November 2009

Sketch #80

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
I can probably imagine how busy you are during this time of year - don't foget to take a few minutes for yourself and maybe relax with one of our sketches!!

This week we have a sketch created by our Sketch Team Member Irene Groneng and our guest for sketch 80 is Lean de Ruiter. Scroll down to meet our guest and view our FABulous reaveal!


Sketch #80

Our Guest - Lean de Ruiter


Hi, I am Lean de Ruiter from the Netherlands living in a small village close to Belgium. I live there with my friend Ron our dog & two cats.

I starded scrapbooking in 2005 and march this year i started blogging - > www.scrapselsfromlean.blogspot.com .
I love creating layouts and mini albums using many different textures and techniques.
I'd like Kristine for giving me this opportunity to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers.

Have lots of scrap fun,
Lean



Lean's layout with Sketch 80



************************






















Did you enjoy our reveal today? I hope you have a fabulous week Christmas Shopping and maybe a little Scrappin in there!
Please post your layout on your blog and use Mr. Linky to link here to share with our readers!

12 comments:

  1. wow, wow, wow, another amazing sketch and fantastic LOs! Your girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lean, so cool to see you here. You're so talented and your scraps are always very inspiring. You and the DT-girls really rocked this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lean!!!! GREAT to see you here!!!!!!!
    LOVE the sketch and the DT work is fabulous!!
    Going to work on mine!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work DT girls and thanks again for thus wonderful opportunity.
    Have lots of scrapfun everyone..bye bye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. great layouts by DT.. and love the new blog look.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work from all of you ladies! I had so much fun looking at all of your pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another awesome sketch! I have linked mine!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome sketch and the DT rocked it-cant wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every layout totally AMAZING this week! WOW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - awsome reveal again, I love everyone's take on the sketch! Wohooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome sketch and the DT work is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. m new here..so if i wanna use your sketch shall i post my link here?

    ReplyDelete