06 December 2009

Sketch #81

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
It's a snow covered morning here on the east coast of Canada. Hopefully hubby agrees to go out and take a few " family " photos with me today! I know you are busy during this holiday season - but maybe you can enjoy a hour to yourself and scrapbook this week!
Today we have a sketch created by July Gaceta and our guest is Wati from Singapore!

Sketch #81


Our Guest - Wati Basri

Hi! I’m Wati from the sunny island of Singapore . Firstly thanks to Kristine for having me as the GDT for December :-)

A little about myself, I am a full time working mom and wife to Chris for nearly 7 years as well as a mom to Adam for nearly 4 years.

I'm always trying to find every single minute between work and home to scrap about those precious memories.
I've been scrapping for nearly 4 years, and Adam was my muse every since.

I have no particular scrapping style but somehow I love to put the picture on the ‘center stage’ of my layout.

Hope my layout did justice with the fabulous sketch!

Do stop by my blog (http://scrapcreation.blogspot.com)

Happy holidays!!

Wati's Reveal with Sketch 81


Elina Koutsouradi

Jill Sarginson ( Completed 2 pages!)

Kim Arledge

Mazlina Md Yusoff

I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 81... Now let's see your interpretation!
Please post your layout on your blog and then link it back here with mr. linky so we can visit!

Our November winner will be announced and posted tomorrow for you.. stay tuned and make sure your layouts are linked in our comments or mr. linky!
Also, our GDT call ends on Dec 10th our next DT Call has been posted ... see the post below for more info!

Have a Scrappy Day!


  1. What great work your desgin team did with this wonderful Sketch!!!! I hope to squeeze a few minutes in this week to try it out!!! :-)

  2. Wati rules, awesome layouts ladies!

  3. Another fabulous sketch, and
    fantabulous DT work with it!

  4. wow!! i think this time the DT layouts are out of this world!!! WTG Wati!!

  5. Great lay-outs you made girls.
    bye bye,Lean.

  6. thanks Kristen for having me as GDT :) and thanks Julia for fab sketch..love it!!! the dts did absolutely a great job with the sketch....wtg!!

  7. Awesome sketch--and the DT layouts are gorgeous! I linked mine up. Thanks for the inspiration!

  8. Loving the sketch and layouts! I've entered mine! TFL!

  9. Loved this sketch and the DT:s interpretations! This is my first time here and I already love this site. Thanks for all the inspiration!

  10. Great sketch! Great DT-work! I just linked my take on the sketch.