Sunday, December 13

Sketch #82

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Have you finished your Christmas Shopping yet? What about your cleaning, baking, wrapping, and unfinished scrapping projects? Oh my.. i am exhausted just thinking about all those things to do before Christmas. I know it's the holidays and all, but I still want to show you a sketch and maybe you can get some inspiration from it to finish that special page for someone on your Christmas List!

This week we have a sketch created by our Sketch Team Member Monika and our guest for sketch 82 is Corien. Scroll down to meet our guest and view our fantabulous reaveal!


Sketch #82

******


Our Guest - Corien vd Oever

Hi, I am Corien from the Netherlands , 42 years old, and scrapping for 5 years now.
I started scrapping because I had too!!! I had a stamp store and was selling more and more scrapbook supplies. So I had to do some scrapping myself, and liked it sooo much. In the end I stopped stamping at all, and only scrapped. We stopped our buissenes last year, and had a store for pregnancy clothes for one year. That we stopped last sumer , cause of the financial crisis, and I’m expecting a baby for the first time, really unexpected.

I love the vintage / shabby chic, romantic style. I can’t work without flowers, lace and bling. My fav manu’s are Prima, Websters, Basic Grey, Melissa Frances, G45.

Besides scrapping, I breed cats, maine Coons. They have been my baby’s for so long now, can’t live without them. It’s always hard to see those little ones go when it’s time for them to move.

I’m designing for a Dutch magazine for 2 years now, and recently been asked by an other magazine to make some cards. More of my work you can see in my gallery
and blog at http://corienvdoever.blogspot.com/

Corien's layout with Sketch 82



************************






















Did you enjoy our reveal today? What do you think of our sketches so far this term? What would you like to see? We want to know!!!

We are sad to inform you that one of our designers Jennifer French has withdrawn from our team. We are sad to see her go, but wish her the best in the New Year.

Please post your layout on your blog/gallery and use Mr. Linky to link here to share with our readers and get a chance to win a 30$ gift card from ThePaperPassion!


10 comments:

  1. amazing layouts! A lot of talent around here! Love the sketch and the prize ofcourse! What is the deadline, when is the last day we can upload our creation? I'm probably going to try something to make a layout with this sketch!
    Love,, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lay-outs love the sketch.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I love this sketch - so many possibilities!

    I have the same question as Eline - are there deadlines? I just linked to last weeks sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ladies..
    all your layouts for December ( Sketches 81/82/83/84 ) should be linked by January 2nd to be eligible for our prize this month!

    have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow..u ladies are really rockin the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! these are really, truly, honestly, FANTASTIC creations!! Love this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing layouts! I went with a really simple one though! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic take on this weeks sketch, ladies... Thanks for all of your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete