20 December 2009

Sketch #83

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
We have another fabulous reveal for you today! Remember you have until January 2nd to complete 1 or all sketches posted in December for our prize from The Paper Passion!
Today we have a sketch created by Irene Groneng and our guest is  June from Singapore!

Sketch #83



************************


Our Guest - June Goh




Hi! I'm June. I am a stay-at-home-mom to two boys (2 and 7 yr old). We live in sunny Singapore. I started digital scrapbooking in November 2005 after drooling over the lovely scrapbook layouts posted galleries. A friend gave me a scrapbooking kit for Christmas in 2006 and I've been addicted to scrapbooking ever since.

I am constantly inspired by the things that I see everyday. I enjoy browsing the internet and magazines for new ideas. I love scrapbook and stamps and love to share it with everyone.

You can see some of my creations on my blog, bbhome_pages.livejournal.com

I'd like to say thank you to Kristine for having me to play along with this sketch and hope you have fun using it.

Cheers, June



June's Reveal with Sketch 83



************************

























I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 83... Now let's see your layout! Remember to please take our poll located at the top of this blog - the question is would you like to have a Gallery? We used to have one and I am curious to see how many would like to have it back!

Please post your layout on your blog and then link it back here with mr. linky (by Jan 2nd ) so we can visit!
 
Have a Scrappy Day!

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment