27 December 2009

Sketch #84

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

I am assuming you have tons of new photos to scrapbook... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and santa delivered you a few new scrapbooking supplies!
This week we have a sketch created by Me, Kristine and our guest for sketch 84 is Esther Yee. Scroll down to meet our guest and view our fantabulous reveal!

Sketch #84

Our Guest - Esther Yee

My name is Esther Yee and I'm from Singapore. I'm married with two girls aged 14 and 2. I've been scrapbooking since the birth of my older daughter and needless to say, my two girls are the subject of most of my pages. I love how scrapbooking allows me to capture and revisit memories and significant moments. I am so thankful for the friendships that have formed through scrapbooking.
My style of scrapbooking has evolved over the years and I'm alway keen to experiment and learn new techniques.
It's a privilege to be guest at Creative Scrapper and I had so much fun with this week's fantastic sketch.

Please drop by my blog at http://thisaquarium.blogspot.com.


Did you enjoy our reveal today?

Please post your layout on your blog and use Mr. Linky to link here to share with our readers and get a chance to win a 30$ gift card from ThePaperPassion! Deadline to submit your layout is January 2nd.

Have a fabulous week and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


  1. I love this sketch:)
    Here is my try:

  2. Love this sketch. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks!

  3. Love this sketch too...Thanks for all the inspiration you give:)

  4. LOVE your sketch, Kristine. Mine is all linked up. Happy New Year!!!

  5. Just had to scrap this sketch, linked my entries.

  6. I just used Mr. Linky for the first time. Super easy. Thanks for the challenge.