Sunday, January 3

Sketch #85

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope 2010 will be your best creative year ever and I'm more than happy to help you get you started. We have another fabulous reveal for you today. This is our first sketch for 2010 and for our January Prize from our Sponsor Couture Cardstock. We've started a new gallery for you to upload your layouts or use Mr. Linky if you wish. You will have until January 30th to submit (Sketches 85,86,87,88) for our random draw. Our December winner will be announced at the bottom of this post!
Today we have a sketch created by Monika and our guest is Ronda from Texas!!


Sketch #85


************************


Our Guest - Ronda Simpson



Hi, my name is Ronda Simpson. I live in a small Texas town and married to my handsome husband Jake. We have three children, Kyle, Madison, and Makenzie. They are my world!

I have always kept some sort of scrapbook my whole life. I am a sentimental person and have always loved to create things! My favorite thing to do as a child was to draw, color, cut and paste. I started scrapbooking after my first child was born, and have been addicted ever since. I absolutely love patterned paper, and tend to add lots of layers and texture to my projects. I normally scrap 12x12 pages, and also enjoy making cards, and altering projects.

Other interests of mine are singing, creating, I love photography, and spending time with my family!

My Blog: http://ronda-no-h.blogspot.com/




Ronda's Reveal with Sketch 85


************************















I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 85... Now let's see your layout!

The Paper Passion sponsored Creative Scrappers for December and from all entries|
... Our Winner is ....


Congrats Kristen and please email me your address/email so i can forward your info to Rosa at the Paper Passion


Have a Scrappy Day!

**********


12 comments:

  1. Posted a link with mr Linky or maybe two :-), there was some trouble when using it... hope it is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauwwwww lovely takes on the sketch girls...and a happy new year!!
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for putting the gallery back up - amazing stuff in there!!! Off to print off the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ronda's take on the sketch! Congrats on being our Guest DT this month Ronda! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! What a fun sketch! I love the narrow picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch as always! Ronda you ROCKED this one-nice to see you here too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts you all made.
    I posted my first layout on my blog. I am just scrapping for a short while now, have to learn much more...
    Hope my layout is good enough?
    Love, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch girls! I will try to join for the 1st time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this sketch. Will upload tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my take of the sketch:
    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-morning-finished-my-my-submission.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This month I had a lot of fun making LO´s from three of your lovely sketches. And now mine is up.

    ReplyDelete