10 January 2010

Sketch #86

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Can you believe we are already at sketch 86? Our New Designers for our next term will be announced tomorrow!!!
Did you know we have a contest scheduled for January 18th ? Yes... It will be hosted on facebook and it is a 24 hour layout contest!!!
For more details click our facebook logo and come join us ;-)

This week we have a sketch created by our DT Member July and our guest for sketch 86 is April Lim. Scroll down to meet our guest and view our amazing reveal!

Sketch #86
Our Guest - April Joy Lim

I'm April Joy Lim from the Philippines. I'm married to my high school sweetheart Meng for 12 years now and a working mom to my teenager, Austin and my cheerful toddler, David.

I started scrapbooking around 5 years back and have not regretted it since. I'm one of the members of Scrappin' Moms, a group of 7 moms who organizes scrapbooking events here in Manila. I'm also part of the design team of one of the local scrapbooking store, Lasting Impression. Scrapbooking is one of the ways I de-stress from the demands of my work both in the office and at home. I usually scrap 12x12 layouts but I make mini-albums and paper craft projects once in a while.I love using bright colors in my layouts since my usual subjects are my two kids. I love stripes and polka-dotted papers as well as papers with lots of images I could cut out.

I also scrap digitally once in a while especially trip and party photos. Since my husband is a photographer and I like taking photos too, there's always too many photos to scrap on paper.

Since I'm not much of a writer, scrapbooking is my way of documenting the events that happen in our family. It makes me happy when I see my husband and kids look at my layouts and reminisce the moments captured in them.

Thanks Kristine for this opportunity!



Did you enjoy our reveal today? I love reveal day!
Please post your layout on your blog and use Mr. Linky to link here to share with our readers or upload them in our NEW Gallery and get a chance to win a a prize package from our sponsor Couture Cardstock! Deadline to submit your layout is January 30th.

Have a fabulous week !


  1. I am blown away and totally inspired by all the layouts and that awesome sketch.

  2. wauw girls again wonderful work.
    bye bye,Lean.

  3. These are just stunning!! Every ones creations are just stunning and inspiring!!!

  4. Beautiful layouts ladies!! I am totally inspired:-)

  5. Awesome sketch!!! I love everyone's take on it. Absolutely gorgeous ladies!!! :D

  6. Fabulous layouts! EVERY single one of them!!!

  7. Amazing sketch!!
    Awesome layouts ladies!! WTG Team K!!!!

  8. Wow this sketh is fabulous and your layouts are gorgeous.!

  9. such beautiful layouts. love the sketch to

  10. Avesome sketch and layouts by the team!
    It inspired me a lot, WTG!!!!

    Hugs , Annika

  11. Wow what a great layout's you all made!
    I also linked mine ;)

  12. Linked my layout for this lovely sketch :-)!

  13. Linked my layout, thank you for the inspiration :)

  14. Love this sketch! Amazing layouts from the team.

  15. i know it's too late to play along, but better late than never! I really anted to use this great sketch!