17 January 2010

Sketch #87

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

I first would like to acknowledge the tragic earthquake that happened recently in Haiti, and send my deepest condolences to the people, and families of this devastated country.
Please search for your local Red Cross and donate what you can to help.

***

We have another fabulous reveal for you today.
This is almost the last sketch for Team K and I would like to thank them all for being part of Creative Scrappers and providing us with weeks of creative layouts and inspiration.

Our January Sponsor is Couture Cardstock.
We've started a new gallery for you to upload your layouts or use Mr. Linky if you wish.
You will have until January 30th to submit (Sketches 85,86,87,88) for our random draw. Today we have a sketch created by Me, and our guest is Hannie!


Sketch #87



************************


Our Guest - Fon Mee Chung


Hello I am Fon Mee (aka Hannie).
I started scrapbooking in 2007 after discovering it online and getting to know it through a friend who is very passionate about scrapbooking. I then started subscribing to scrapbook kits and displaying my layouts on my blog: http://fonmee.blogspot.com.

I enjoy getting inspiration from other designers, and joining forums for challenges to get me motivated and inspired.

I don't think I have a specific style, I currently love distressing but I am sure that will change, who knows ;)

My starting point for scrapbooking was to preserve my boys' pictures and memories about them. Now, it is not just about preserving, it is about finding myself - my creative self. It is also a very good way in releasing stress and quieting down myself at the end of the day.

I want to thank Kristine for giving me this chance to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers.

Happy Scrapping!
Hannie



Hannie's Reveal with Sketch 87


************************















I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 85... Now let's see your layout!

Have a Scrappy Day!


***

9 comments:

  1. Another fantastic sketch!!! Beautiful pages, gals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and even more beautiful sample !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you fixed up a gallery now :) I can see others pages easily that way !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job you all did.
    Mine is also up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome work ladies love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sent mine:-) Had fun with the sketch:-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a lot of fun making this sketch. Great layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration. Mine´s up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty late in getting my link posted, but I wanted to thank you for this beautiful sketch! Lots of inspiration here. :)

    ReplyDelete