24 January 2010

Sketch #88

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
We have another fabulous reveal for you today.
This is the last sketch for Team K and we say goodbye to Camilla, July, Shawna, Mia and Susan. I would like to thank all of them for being part of Creative Scrappers and providing us with weeks of inspiration.

Our January Sponsor is Couture Cardstock.
We've started a new gallery for you to upload your layouts or use Mr. Linky if you wish.
You will have until January 30th to submit (Sketches 85,86,87,88) for our random draw. Today we have a sketch created by Irene, and our guest is Stacy!

Sketch #88

Our Guest - Stacy Cohen

My name is Stacy Cohen and I live in Los Angeles, California with my loving husband and our two wonderful little daughters. My girls are the inspiration for all my creative projects. I call them my little muses.

In addition to being a wife, mom and scrapbooker, I also work part-time as an insurance agent specializing in health and life insurance. I work with my mother and we always have fun together, so that makes work not seem like “work.”

I started scrapbooking in September of 2004 and I have been hooked ever since. Scrapbooking is my hobby, addiction and “therapy” (although my husband would probably say that buying all my scrapbooking supplies is my hobby, addiction and therapy . . . and he’s sort of right about that). I’m a very slow scrapper, often spending several nights on one layout. I love to fuss over all the little details and get everything “just right.” I always wonder what I did with all my free time before discovering this wonderful hobby!

I am currently on the design teams for Graphic 45, A Million Memories kit club and Shimmerz. You can visit my blog at: www.stacycohen.blogspot.com


Yumiko Ubakata
Have a fabulous week !


  1. Beautiful sketch and AMAZING interpretations by your fantastic DT!!

  2. Great sketch and wonderful inspiration from the ladies!
    Can't wait to do my layout today.

  3. Another great reveal!!! Great sketch!!!

  4. Fabulous pages!!!! Love that sketch too!!!!

  5. Great take on the sketch girls.
    bye bye,Lean.

  6. Beautiful job! My first challenge here! :)

  7. very cool sketch- your DT's layouts are very inspiring!

  8. awesome sketch and girls you rocked the layouts!!!!!!!

  9. everyone gives justice to the sketch. Good job ladies.

  10. Very inspiring layouts by DT! Thank you!