31 January 2010

Sketch #89

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have another fabulous reveal for you today. This is the last sketch reveal for Team L and I would like to thank Chantal, Elina, Helga, Lindsay and Mazlina for being part of Creative Scrappers and providing us with amazing layouts and inspiration for the past few months.

Our January Sponsor is Couture Cardstock. All layouts have to be posted in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon today! ( eastern time) Our winner will receive 4 various packages of quality cardstock.

Let's get started with our reveal today, shall we?


Sketch #89


************************


Our Guest - Lucy Edson


Hi, I'm Lucy Edson a scrapbooker and mixed media artist. It seems like I have been creating all of my life and it is my passion.Photography and incorporating different mediums into my work are some of my favorite things.

I've been fortunate to be published in the scrapbooking and mixed media industry and love sharing techniques on my blog.
I'm currently designing for Webster's Pages and Shimmerz Paints.


You can see more of my work on my blog: http://lucyscraftylife.blogspot.com.

Thank you, Kristine, for sharing your wonderful sketches....
I found this one very inspiring!



Lucy's Reveal with Sketch 89


************************











I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 89... Now let's see your layout!
This sketch will be part of our February Challenges and due in our gallery or Mr. Linky by February 27th.

Have a Scrappy Week and don't forget to come by tomorrow to meet our new designers!
Kristine

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are all amaaazing! What a ateam - and what a guest artist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my take of sketch # 89.
    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/01/creative-scrappers-sketch-89-and-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design team layouts are fantastic! I just finished up mine for the sketch and linked it from my blog using Mr. Linky.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to guest! I loved working with the sketch and the DT's work is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my take:

    http://scrapaholictimi.blogspot.com/2010/02/creative-scrappers-sketch-89-my-take.html

    ReplyDelete