07 February 2010

Sketch #90

Good Day Creative Scrappers,

Sorry for the delay in posting today! I was away all weekend and didn't have time to get ready for this post until this morning. We have fabulous first reveal for Team M today. Let's give a warm welcome to our new members and their interpretation of sketch 90 for you.

Our February Sponsor is My Little Bit of Whimsy
All layouts for sketches (89-90-91-92) have to be posted in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon February 28th. Our winner will receive a 25$ gift card to MLBOW!

Let's get started with our reveal today, shall we?


Sketch #90


************************


Our Guest - Carla Marchee



My name is Carla Marchee and I live in the Netherlands with my love and two sons of ten and seven years.

I get my scrapbook inspiration from my boys and certainly others designers.

I love altered items, shabby chic crafts.

my blog address is http://carliesscraplife.blogspot.com





Carla's Reveal with Sketch 90


************************




















I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 90 .. we have a great group of designers for you and i'm sure you'll enjoy our Sunday Sketch Reveals!

See our posts below for information on how you can get involved in our 100th Sketch and Second Anniversary Party! -- Your Sketches can be FAXED if you don't have a scanner!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************


22 comments:

  1. Wow, these are just GORGEOUS!! Great inspiration from team :) Looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....lovin' each and every one of these layouts!! I can't wait to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, so nice to see you here. Your layout turned out wonderful...great take on the sketch! I love the DT's layouts too. You ladies are all so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch ladies. I had a great time playing with this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great sketches but I don't see info about the 100th sketch? Can you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch girls .
    bye bye,lean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ladies, amazing LO's. had to drive right in after I saw your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, you all did amazing layouts this week!!! Wow, I'm just blown away from all the talent here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a great design team. I was blown away by their samples.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great sketch and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sketch and i had fun playing with it :) and Team M u ladies did great!! can't wait to see all the take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awsome reveal! You girls are so talented, it's so exciting to see all these georgeous takes on the sketch!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so beautiful! I loved using the sketch!

    Thanks,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  14. girls the page are wonderful!!! What a great job you have made!!! Gorgeous pages and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. all these layouts are so awesome! how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I left a link to my layout, but the link is to my blog so if you don't check it out today you'll have to scroll down.
    Anyone know if you can edit My Linky? So I can put in a link to the actual post.
    Thanx for the great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful sketch, gorgeous layouts of the design team.
    I really enjoyed working with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete