14 February 2010

Sketch - 91

Good Day Creative Scrappers,

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I hope you find lots of love and happiness in your day today. We have a great reveal from our Team N today. Let's give a warm welcome to our new members and their interpretation of sketch 91. I hope you find some inspiration in our post today and maybe you could create a layout about loved ones on this special day.

Our February Sponsor is My Little Bit of Whimsy. All layouts for sketches (89-90-91-92) have to be posted in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon February 28th. Our winner will receive a 25$ gift card to MLBOW!

Our guest designer today is Cindy Stevens. I've known Cindy for probably a little more than 2 years and love her scrappy style. She has a way of playing with bright bold colors and does a fabulous job at her titles!

Let's get started with our reveal today, shall we?

Sketch #91


Our Guest - Cindy Stevens

Hello Everyone! I'm Cindy and I am a SAHM of a beautiful, funny little boy and wife of 9 years to an AMAZING & equally funny man and we are proud to call Atlantic Canada our home. I have been scrapping for 4+ years, starting shortly after my son was born. Not long after THAT, I discovered the LSS and was HOOKED-this hobby fuels my passion to create and shop alike!!

I am a DIE HARD paper addict and love adding texture and dimension to my pages with fibers, stitching and pop dots. I am primarily a LO scrapper but dabble in cards and altered mini albums occasionally as well. I am THRILLED & HONORED to be asked to guest design for Creative Scrappers. Have fun playing with this fabulous sketch! http://cincinshappiness.blogspot.com/

Cindy's Reveal with Sketch 91


I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 91 ..

In April we'll be celebrating our 2nd anniversary with our 100th sketch reveal. We are looking for your Sketches! CLICK HERE For More info!!

We've also redecorated our blog.... Do you like?!!

Have a Scrappy Week!



  1. LOVE that sketch - and the LOs are all faaaaab!

  2. Wow! Beautiful layouts and LOTS of inspiration!

  3. WOW! the DT ROCKED this challenge! TY again for having me, Kristine! :)

  4. Wow I just love this sketch and well the examples just amaze me, everyone is just divine, wow what a great inspirational blog...thank you.

  5. wow!!!
    Lots of inspiraton!!!!
    thank for another great sketch!

  6. I find this to be a very inspiring sketch! Thanks so much!

  7. Wow! What layouts and I ALWAYS love the creative scrappers sketches.

  8. Wauw! I just love the sketch. I came to have a second look at the DT reveals for inspiration on my take.
    Great job!

  9. Great sketch and great Lo´s. Tons of inspiration!!

  10. LOVE this sketch! Great DT-layouts!!
    Lots of inspiration!!

    Here is my take:


  11. Loved this sketch. Great work DT !!

  12. Wonderful work DT! Loved this sketch!

  13. i really love this sketch and your fantastic LO !
    here is mine : http://myriammgscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2010/02/16/16939603.html
    thanks for all these marvellous ideas !

  14. OH-OH!
    I made 1 LO based on sketche 90 and linked it here, at sketche 91... So sorry for the mess...

  15. Gorgeous LO's Ladies ....

    And a HUUUUGE shoutout to Cindy ... awesome job, GF ...

    Love, Tracy G

  16. ssooo love this sketch and what the DT did with it, it's awesome

  17. WOW!! great los and a big congrats to Cindy!!! WTG girl! you rock!

  18. Fantastic sketch! really enjoyed this one and great job by the DT girls! I have linked my entry! :)

  19. thanks for another great sketch!!