21 February 2010

Sketch #92

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Have you been hooked to the TV as much as I have this past week? I've been sick with a nasty cold laying on the sofa and I've been watching the Olympics. Don't you love the feeling of having someone from your country win a gold medal? We have 4 here from Canada and when an athlete wins a Gold medal it's for sure something special. WOW, what an amazing experience it would be to actually be there to witness these events, I wish I was there!!

We have fabulous first reveal for our Team M today. Let's get started!

Our February Sponsor is
My Little Bit of Whimsy
All layouts for sketches (89-90-91-92) have to be posted in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon February 28th. Our winner will receive a 25$ gift card to MLBOW!

Sketch #92


************************


Our Guest - Zoe Nemburt

Hi my name is Zoe and I live in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia, Canada, with my husband of 8 years and our 3 children Yasmin 7, Aydin 6, and Ceyda 3, I work for Canada Post by day as a casual letter carrier and scrap obsessively on my days off and evenings.

I was born in southern England and we all moved here to Canada in 2006 and have never looked back this is our new home and we are proud to be Nova Scotians!

I've always enjoyed playing with paper and have dabbled in scrapbooking for many years however in February of 2008 I got bitten by the scrapping bug and have never looked back, I am now proud to call myself a scrap-a-holic.

I am so excited to have been invited as a guest designer this month.
Thanks so much Kristine you really made my day! :)


Zoe's Blog : http://ceydaboo.blogspot.com/


Zoe's Reveal with Sketch 92

************************























I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 92
Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**********************


20 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing reveal today. I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw great take on the sketch girls.
    have fun,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sketch and LOVED what everyone did with it!! Ok I'll admit that the dog eating yellow snow was a tad off putting and I have dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome reveal ladies.. Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great sketch. You all did a wonderful job. I love how one sketch can look so different in so many different ways. I posted mine take on the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch!!! I love your take on it Zoe! Congrats on being the GDT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome take ladies, this was another fun sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are some fabulous takes on the sketch! Great work everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning examples girls, fantastic sketch as always Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry I mean gorgeous sketch July :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome sketch...had fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome sketch, I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the past two week's sketches! My designs are on this post http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/02/23/scrap-happy/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous sketch! Great take on it ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a note...
    the yellow next to the dog's nose is a tennis ball ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch...so easy to work with...thanks! Hope you like my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed working with this sketch very much!

    ReplyDelete