27 February 2010

Sketch 93

Good Day Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal from our Team N today!!!

Our February Sponsorship with My Little Bit of Whimsy ends today. All layouts for sketches (89-90-91-92) have to be posted in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon today! Our winner will receive a 25$ gift card to MLBOW!
The winner will be posted tomorrow afternoon for you.

Our March Sponsor will be announced tomorrow!!!

Let's get started with our reveal today, shall we?

Sketch #93


Our Guest - AnnLouise Rispling

Hi, my name is Annlouise. I'm 37 in May and married with 2 adorable kids, 5 and 12 years old. My family is everything to me and I love spending time with them. We live in a small town named Halmstad in Sweden . It is situated at the west coast at sea, which I really, really love.

I work fulltime and scrapbooking and other crafting is what I like to do at any spare time, I usually scrap a bit almost every day, some days just 10 minutes and other days more.

I love to try new things and new techniques. Mostly I like it clean and simple but sometimes I like to fill the page with a lot of decorations, some days I just love to scrap with a lot of happy colours and other days I love white or grey, you can see that I have some difficulties describing my style – I like variety. I think I scrap my mood :-), or maybe my scrap creates my mood - never know.

You’ll find more of my work at http://pysselfia.blogspot.com

AnnLouise's Reveal with Sketch 93


I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 93.

In April we'll be celebrating our 2nd anniversary with our 100th sketch reveal. We are looking for guest designers! CLICK HERE For More info!!

Have a Scrappy Week!



  1. great sketch and awesome layouts everyone!!!! It always amazes me how different they all are.

  2. Great sketch love what you all made with it.
    bye bye,Lean.

  3. Lovin the sketch and various layouts. WTG girls.

  4. what an amazing reveal, ladies! love every single one of these...so much inspiration...thanks!

  5. I love all the *nature* layouts.. everyone must have spring on the mind. hehe
    Great sketch..Love the layouts ladies!

  6. What talented ladies on this design team!!!

  7. Really beautiful layouts- I was so inspired by this sketch. Keep 'em coming! :)

  8. Love all the wonderful take of the Design Team. Very lovely :)

  9. Great pages ladies: thanks for the inspo!
    just linked mine.

  10. I am happy to find your blog. The design team does fantastic work! I have linked my blog..

  11. Hallo girls!
    this is my first entry and first sketch with you!
    with your inspirations I am going to scrap more and more.

  12. the sketch was so pleasant to do and the layouts of the design team are so wonderful ! thanks !

  13. Loved this sketch! It was perfect for these silly photos!