07 March 2010

Sketch #94

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's Sunday and that means a new sketch for you! our Team M created some amazing pages for this reveal!!!

We have a new sponsor for March and it's a fabulous Canadian Scrapbook Store called Scrapbook Star. Make sure you visit their awesome online store and join their facebook fan page for exlusive deals and discounts. To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches (93-94-95-96). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog posts by noon March 31.

Sketch #94


************************


Our Guest - Misty Willis


Hi there! I am Misty Willis…mommyof5kidz on most boards. I live in New Caney, TX with my husband of 15 years (16 in April!!), my 5 kids, and a very spoiled mastiff that thinks he is a kid. While I have several hobbies, my passion is scrapbooking.
I was first introduced to scrapbooking as an art form about 13 years ago at a Creative Memories class. I now have over 30 completed albums and each day I am thinking of my next layout! I want my children to look back on their childhood and their time with me with a smile on their faces and love in their hearts...so I take pictures of everything...even the seemingly unimportant things. With all my crazy kids, I get a lot of good photo ops!

My style has evolved over the years…and right now I am very addicted to flowers, bling and bright colors. I am also VERY much into circles, so you can imagine my delight when Kristine sent this sketch to me! (Thank you Kristine!!) I love to try now techniques and trends in the scrapping industry…some I like and keep, others not so much. Okay, so I am addicted to scrapping supplies in general, and it is NOT an addiction that I want to be breaking!


http://mommyof5kidz.blogspot.com/



Misty's Reveal with Sketch 94

************************























I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 92
Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**********************

16 comments:

  1. Fab sketch and ooooooh - the designers really outdid themselves this time. FANTASTIC layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer sketch and and the DT really worked it with their fab layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing sketch, as always, and gorgeous LOs, as always! Such
    inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work girls .
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch!! And the layouts are just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun sketch!!

    congratulations on being the guest designer Misty! Love your layout and those by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and inspirational ladies! Fun sketch to work with too. Congratulations Misty, your page is beautiful, so love all the clustering of swirls, flowers and bling!
    --Joyce Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome sketch!! and gorgeous work ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sketch Kristine! All the LOs are gorgeous! April sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! I hope to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sketch as usual!Added a link to my reveal.

    //Annlouise

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved this sketch! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really good sketch ! double amazing for me : i scrapped my cat with pink colors !
    thanks for everything !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I uploaded my adaptation of this sketch! Thanks for helping me get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great sketch! Love all the DT's layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete