14 March 2010

Sketch #95

Good Day Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal with sketch 95 today ... and our designers > Team N!!!

We have a new sponsor for March and it's a fabulous Canadian Scrapbook Store called Scrapbook Star. Make sure you visit their awesome online store and join their facebook fan page for exclusive deals and discounts. To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches (93-94-95-96). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog by noon March 31.


Sketch #95


************************


Hi, my name is Shannon Morgan. I am a Northern girl living in the South......that takes some getting used to, but I'm not going to complain about being able to wear flip flops in March! I am a stay at home mom and I am very thankful to be. I have two crazy, yet lovable kiddos and two dogs....one of which who thinks she's a little person trapped in a dog body.....they all keep the house colorful, loud and busy. There's never a lull! I am glad though, I can't imagine life without them. I have a husband who is strangely supportive of my need to create.

Speaking of which, a little about the scrappiness.....I am a fill the page scrapper...I am white space challenged! I enjoy using lots of different stuff on my layouts, but I don't jump on the latest trend. I'll probably try it, but I tend to keep with the techniques that I dig. I scrap for sanity, I scrap for Patrick and Mackenzie in hopes that they'll see that I really did LOVE them and all the no's, go to your room's and because I said so's will melt away. I want them to remember all the fun things we did even if it's just looking at clouds or eating cookies. I think that's what life is all about really, isn't it?

Thanks for having me!
I love Creative Scrappers and all the inspiration and talent!!



Shannon's Reveal with Sketch 95


************************












I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 95.
We are only 2 weeks away from our month of Celebrating!!!
Did you get your blinkie?

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**************************

19 comments:

  1. Great work everyone and so good to see you here Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! And that sketch was just what I needed to get me out of my scrappers block :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a sketch really great and the lo are so gorgeous that i´m afraid of doing something with the sketch, but I have to learn anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I posted my Sketch 93 in the wrong place.... it shouldn't be here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this sketch and also your LOs...but I like also mine :-P

    Bye,
    floriana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts all!
    Love, renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts everyone! I'm in on this challenge. My first with Creative scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch...I really enjoyed taking part. Love the DT stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked working with this sketch -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the sketch!! Fantastic job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops -- I uploaded the wrong layout in my first entry. Please consider my second one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trying to play catch up and actually participate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm definitely using this sketch again! Love everyone's layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just had to scrap this lovely sketch, thank you so very much for all inspiration!

    ReplyDelete