21 March 2010

Sketch #96

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's Sunday and that means a new sketch for you!
Our Team M has created some fabulous pages for our reveal today and the sketch is a bit different and fun! I am sad to say we don't have a guest designer this week. We had an invitation to someone but no layout or bio was emailed.

We have a new sponsor for March and it's a fabulous Canadian Scrapbook Store called Scrapbook Star. Make sure you visit their awesome online store and join their facebook fan page for exclusive deals and discounts. To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches (93-94-95-96). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog posts by noon March 31.

Sketch #96






















I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 96! We only have 2 weeks left until our Birthday Bash! I hope you'll find a few minutes in the month of APRIL to come and participate ;-)
More details on our month long celebration will be posted shortly for you !!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**********************

29 comments:

  1. wow, awesome pages gals ... I love seeing the different interpretations!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work by everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pages, love them all - but I have to say what Nic did with those clouds....um - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspirational work from the DT. Shame about the guest :(

    Hope to get a chance to play later!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, wow, these pages are AWESOME
    and AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing how one sketch can be interpreted so many different ways! These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sketch..FUN!
    Awesome layouts gals..lots of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this sketch the minute i saw it...and the girls dftly rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sketch is perfect for my two pictures! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a chalenge layout. I love all the work girls. It´s so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! So inspired, gonna give this a bash...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. done :) Thanks for the inpspiration!

    http://kathleenglossop.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-scrappersa-sneakyand-class.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow stunning reveal girls!!!! well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layouts! I hope I can keep up to this talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the layouts!! Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowzers these are just AWESOME, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  17. I decided to join you, ladies :)
    your work is great!!!
    fantastic inspiration for me, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wauwww great take on the sketch Girls.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! it's amazing what different layouts come out of one sketch idea! comparing side by side, you would NEVER know these are the same basic blueprint! excellent work everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sketch is too creative to miss. It's my first time to join the fun here. The DT is just fabulous. LOVE all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such fabulous layouts by the DTs and everyone who has participated so far! I really liked this sketch and loved playing with all my new Prima! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could someone explain to me how to upload our layouts in the gallery please? I was able to create an album, but I can't see any button to upload. I wanted to give the other sketches a try too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Got my answer. Thanks Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great inspiration on all the layouts especially on the boy pages sketch was great.

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a beautiful interpretations! :)

    ReplyDelete