25 April 2010

Sketch #101

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal for you today with 3 photos!
Sketch 101 by July, Team N and our guest Celeste Smith


Sketch #101

************************

I'm Celeste Smith. I live in Connecticut with my wonderful husband of ten years, Terry and our two cute boys, Adam (8) and Sam (6). They are my primary scrapping subjects and my sometimes unwilling models.

Scrapbooking is my creative outlet. As a full-time competitive analyst at a large insurance company, my days are filled with details and numbers. My evenings are filled with patterns, color and design. A real stress reliever!

My style has been consistently clean and graphic with a bit of funkiness thrown in for good measure. I love clean straight lines and lots of color. Don’t get me started talking about scrapbook product – I am a collector extraordinaire!

I’m excited to have the opportunity to design for Creative Scrappers!


Celeste's Reveal with Sketch 101


************************







Our sponsor for April is the ever so popular kit club My Scrapbook Nook.


To win a prize package from The Nook all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches
(97-98-99-100-101). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog posts using Mr. Linky by noon May 1st.


Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**************************


31 comments:

  1. Love this Sketch and you all did such a wonderful job with it!!!! Such great LO's by all of you!!!

    I have fallen in love with this Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!
    This is all I can say about the layouts.. WHOA! ;)

    Great sketch.. I cant wait to do it.. its one of my favs yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous inspirational pages ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the los and sketch. I got mine done this morning!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, JULY! Awsome reveal, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, love that sketch! Great takes on it ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really needed something to kick me in the butt.. and this sketch will hopefully do the trick.. i hope to get a layout done using this sketch.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! such great work by the DT today...and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun sketch! I'll make sure I find some time today to work on it. Such fabulous layouts by everyone too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch ladies! I've posted my link... and I believe that's all of the ones that I needed to do for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, awesome creations ladies!!
    Great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what the team did with this sketch, I hope I can get to it this week...Canucks better make it through because being a playoff widow sure gives me lots of scrap time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The layouts of this sketch are amazing so much talent out there. Here is my take on this sketch 101 of my DSS and DH at 2003 graduation.Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved the sketch and the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, had fun creating my layout from it, and the other ladies have done some pretty awesome pages

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely sketch...just added mine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun sketch and amazing layouts from the DT, I cannot wait to give your sketch a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the sketch, everyone did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome creations ladies,loved the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome creations ladies,loved the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVED this sketch!! I have my take linked up! Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great layouts by the team and very inspirational sketch. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great sketch!!! I had fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you for the wonderful sketch. really love doing your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got it!! I made all the LO and posted at my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much ladies! I had tons of fun playing along this month. Can't wait for the May sketches! ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the los and sketch, thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. yay!! Got all 5 layouts done this month. Thanks for another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sketch and awesome lo's by all. Uploaded mine via Mr Linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW what a great site and so much inspire you get here! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete