04 April 2010

Sketch #98

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's Sunday and that means a new sketch for you! It's getting so close to Sketch 100 I can hardly contain myself!!! Our Team M has created some fabulous pages for our reveal today. The sketch is created by our new Sketch Designer Aphra Bolyer.

We have a new sponsor for April !!!
It's the ever so popular kit club My Scrapbook Nook.
Make sure you visit their awesome online store and visit their gallery, they have an amazing design team including our very own Tanya Tahir and past designers Camilla and LG!

To win a prize package from The Nook all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches
(97-98-99-100-101). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog posts using Mr. Linky by noon May 1st.

Sketch #98

Hi, my name is Julie (glamotte on many boards).
I live in Quebec, Canada with my husband and my 2 kids who are my biggest source of inspiration.


I have been scrapbooking since January 2007 and it’s a real passion for me. I scrap almost every day.

I have no particular style and I like trying new techniques, new styles and new products.

Here’s my blog: http://lepetitmondedeglamotte.blogspot.com/




Julie's layout using our sketch



Wati Basri













I hope you enjoyed our reveal with sketch 98!
It's our Give Away Day tomorrow... make sure you come back!

****************************************


Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, very inspirational, from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. great sketch.. beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job ladies!! all the pages are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, your DT M really rocks! Love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! I'm on it! Beautiful layouts DT! I'm bubbling over from all the inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found this blog I just love the talent here, makes me want to scrap RIGHT NOW. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my take on the sketch,love it http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/thanks-for.html
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. yeah!!! Awesome sketch and reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED this sketch! You can find my take on it HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the inspiration I get from your site! Thanks so much for all you do. My take on this sketch can be found HERE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi CS! I made a layout for this sketch.. but how do I submit it?..:) love the sketch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's my take on the sketch. I love this one! I know I'll use it over and over again! Thanks!
    http://scrapperkat.blogspot.com/2010/04/some-more-layouts-little-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again! here's my take on the sketch: http://photosandscraps.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-bridal-walk.html

    hope you like it..:)

    Thanks Kathy for letting me know how to submit.. hehe!;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved the sketch and had fun doing it:-))

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVED working with this sketch and will definately use it again!
    I am really glad I found this site!
    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you showcase awesome layouts. Had fun playing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout! I had a lot of fun doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ladies you are amazing and so inspiring! Had so much fun playing with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woowww beautiful layout from the DT. Inspiring indeed. Have uploaded mine via Mr Linky...:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooops!! sorry, my bad..:( I don't remember submitting to Mr. Linky so I submitted my entry... then just saw that mine is already there.. Sorry for the double entry... How do I delete the other entry (#23)?.. Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the sketch...my take on it is here...http://nataliehearn.blogspot.com/2010/04/some-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved the sketch and awsome work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved the Lo I did with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great layouts ladies ,loved this sketch!

    ReplyDelete