11 April 2010

Sketch #99

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal for you today with 3 photos!
Sketch 99 by Irene, Team N and our guest Jessy Christopher


Sketch #99
************************

Hello! My name is Jessy Christopher. I am a 29-year-old preschool teacher & a photographer in Malaysia. I have been scrapping since 2007. I started off with digital & hybrid scrapbooking and finally ventured into paper scrapbooking in the early of 2008.

What I love the most about scrapbooking is the freedom to express myself. There are no boundaries, I can do whatever I want on my layout. Scrapbooking has become quite a passion and when I have any free time, it's the first thing to do in my list! Basically I sleep, eat & dream scrapbook! I always enjoy doing cards, layouts & also altered projects.

My creations have been featured in Creating Keepsakes & Scrapbook Trends. I am always gear up to try out different techniques & enjoy playing with the different medium. I am a BIG fan of mist, paint & white spaces!

Do drop by my blog www.teacherjessy.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Jessy's Reveal with Sketch 99



************************










Our sponsor for April is the ever so popular kit club My Scrapbook Nook.


To win a prize package from The Nook all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches
(97-98-99-100-101). Upload your layout in our gallery or linked on our blog posts using Mr. Linky by noon May 1st.


Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

**************************

31 comments:

  1. Fantastic sketch and the DT samples are just wonderful.

    I still have to upload last week's, lol... but I will catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic reveal...lovley job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sketch great work you DT GIRLS!!!!!!
    bye bye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and beautiful pages! Everyone did a fantastic job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used techniques I have never used before. I loved this sketch. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the LO's ladies and this is a great sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG Jessy!! Congrats on being the GD!! Love everybody's different take on the sketch!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! love the sketch and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee what the dt created!! and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy jessy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch! Beautiful layouts by everyone too! I'm going to start working on mine tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sketch has my name written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW wow wow wooooooooow!!
    Fantastic job, ladies!

    Great pick for a guest too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. did sketch 99 on the weekend:- Fun sketch, tks:-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome sketch.. I love each of your unique styles!

    Congrats to you Jessy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVED The sketch! I posted the link to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sketch and what awesome variations of it from both the design team and the ladies who have posted there versions of it. I have posted a link to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sketch so i have to used it thanks for challenge.
    bye bye,Lean&Soapy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think something went wrong sorry.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab sketch and LOs as usual! I've posted the link to mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Sketch, beautiful lo's. Have uploaded mine..do check it out..:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love them!! Am looking forward to the #76-#100 on PDF file.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch! I had a lot of fun with this one! My link is attached.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally got this one done yesterday! I had so much fun with this one, keep them coming ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful pages! I had fun with this sketch just have to take a photo of my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sketch!! Just linked my layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all the inspirations on this sketch site. I used #99; thank you for letting me share.

    ReplyDelete
  27. AWESOME sketch! Thanks for always inspiring us scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Almost there! Just two more to go. :) ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sketch and beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete