19 May 2010

Our New Designers

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to our new team members and returning designers. Each were chosen based on their individual scrapbooking styles to provide you with a variety of ideas and inspiration. We will introduce all team members on June 1st with a short bio so you can get to know them a bit better!

Renata Moni - Brazil
Suzanne Torr - England
Yuka Hino - Japan
Jenn DiPaolo - Canada

Julia Stainton - Canada
Avina Lim - Australia
Edith Ezanno - Canada
Mija Comstad - Sweden
Susan Goetter - USA
Annelie Maddock - New Zealand
Aphra Bolyer - USA
Jennifer Shaw - Canada
Kerryn Lawson - Australia

Tanya Tahir - Australia
Stephanie Hart - Canada
Kaori Watanabe - Japan
Marielle LeBlanc - Canada

Wati Basri - Singapore
Patti McCarthy - Canada
Nicole Nowosad - Canada
July Gaceta - Philippines

Jill Sarginson - Canada

I've also invited 4 designers to stay with Creative Scrappers until Dec 31st 2010. These designers are : - Patti McCarthy, Stephanie Hart, Helena Johansson and Jill Sarginson.
The first reveal with be posted on June 6 2010.These new members will be part of our design team from Jun 1- until Sep 30 2010.

Welcome Ladies!

( could new dt members email me so i can give them access to our private forum?)


  1. Congrats ladies-cant wait for you to inspire us!

  2. Congrats ladies!! I am very happy for all of you and can't wait to see your first reveals!!

  3. Congrats to all the new members! Welcome!!!

    ... to the returning members... looking forward to working again with you all:)

    Stephanie, Helena and Jill... excited to be working 'extra long' with you fine ladies!!:)

    ... thanks again Kristine for this opportunity!! As I have said before, Creative Scrappers is 'home' to me.... and you make it such an awesome place to 'be'.. the inspiration is amazing!!


  4. Wow - what an amazing team!!! Congrats to everyone!

    And thanks for keeping me in the team, Kristine! Love it here :)

  5. Congratulations ladies...I look forward to seeing your work!!!!

  6. WOW! What a great Team! Congrats ladies!! You rock!

  7. Congrats Ladies.....what a great team!!!!

  8. Woooo hoooo!!! So excited to be on this amazing team with all you talented ladies. Thanks, Kristine, for such a fabulous opportunity!

  9. Congrats ladies! What an awesome team! I am
    so happy to be returning. Thanks so much Kristine :)

  10. I'm so happy to be one of those ladies !!
    Thanks a lot Kristine for this opportunity !

  11. I'm so excited to be part of this team! Thanks Kristine :D.

  12. Congratulations to the all the ladies. I am so excited to be included amongst talented scrappers. So thrilled to be apart of Creative Scrappers. Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity Kristine.

  13. Congratulations ladies!! I am soooo excited to be on the team!! I think I am still in shock!! Thanks so much Kristine! I appreciate this opportunity!! :)

  14. Congrats ladies, can't wait to see the creations!

  15. Congrats!!!
    I love Re Moni´s style.
    It´s great
    she is so cute !!!

  16. I am so excited to be a member of the team! Congrats to you all! I am excited to work with you!

  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

  18. Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to all the yummy inspiration! :)

  19. Congratulation ladies! Can't wait to see your creation on new sketches.

  20. CONGRATS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

  21. What an awesome team! Congrats ladies! :)

  22. Congratulations to all the new and returning team members!! You're going to have so much fun and I can't wait to see your work! :)

  23. I'm so excited to be joining the team :) Thanks Kristine.

  24. Congrats to all! Can't wait to see what you create for us all.

  25. Congrats to all the new and returning team members! I can't wait to see your work! :

  26. Congratulations everybody. I always find great inspiration here!!!!

  27. congrats to the new team!! and glad to be back :)

  28. Congratulations to all of you lucky girls, specially to Renata Moni, brazilian like myself! Renata, what a great achievement!!! xox Julia Sáddi - from Brazil

  29. congrats to all your new girls,
    Kristine, and to all the returning
    girls! As, always, I look forward
    to seeing these sketches every
    Sunday, and what these super talented scrappers do with them.
    Thank you all for inspiring us
    week after week :)

  30. Whooohoooo, congrats ladies. Looks like a great team of new and 'old' faces. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.