02 May 2010

Sketch #102

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's Sunday and a new month. Did you enjoy our Birthday Bash? I can't believe it's over ... I had a great time and wish I could keep doing that every day ... I hope you were able to enjoy some of our festivities and get some new ideas for your scrapbook pages. If you missed some of our readers reveals... visit our side bar and under LABELS you can select Readers Reveal or even Birthday Bash and see what you missed.

Our Team M has created some fabulous pages for our reveal today!! I feel like I say this every weekend... but it's TRUE!!! They are Fabulous ;-)
We have a new sponsor for March and it's a great Canadian Scrapbook Store called Scrapbook Star. Scrapbook Star was also our sponsor for the month of March and is generously donating another prize for you for this month!

Make sure you visit their online store and join their facebook fan page!
To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches (102-103-104-105). Upload your layout in our gallery or posted with Mr. Linky on our blog by noon May 31.


Let's get on with today's reveal shall we?


Sketch #102


Hi! My name is Trina McClune.
I started to scrapbook well before I realized it had a name, and when my MIL asked if I’d seen this new shop down the road, it was like I’d finally come home. As they say, the rest is history.

I’ve been scrapping ever since – approx 6 years - once my twins started sleeping through the night.

I’ve found it to be not only a wonderful creative outlet for me, but also a therapeutic way to mull over ideas, and thoughts as I scrap about those I love.

I live in New Zealand with my family of 3 children (Matt and Sarah 6, and Daniel 3) and incredibly supportive husband Andy. We live in the middle of NZ’s largest city and have somehow managed to obtain 6 chickens, a cat, 3 large veggie gardens and numerous fruit trees.

Thank you Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me!


25 comments:

  1. That is aaaabsolutely fantastic! LOVE the sketch and those LOs the team made are all aaaamazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - these are all fabulous!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun projects by all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the creations that the team have done.
    Love the sketch
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! What beautiful layouts everyone! I love this sketch too. I'll hope to find some time to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like this sketch, been wanting to do the thing with the tags going across the page for a while, so thanks for the prompt. All the DT pages are stunning too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, wonderful sketches, and awesome inspiration!!! So glad our cyber-paths have now crossed!

    http://ladybuglayouts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS Sketch and Ladies...you all did such a wonderful job with it!!! I adore them all!!!

    I will have to try this one out!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sketch and fab layouts girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love the sketch and what you ladies have done with it is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch ladies! Had a lot of fun with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the inspiration. really love doing your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello ladies, wow awesome layout!!! I hv uploaded mine via Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to do a layout with your sketche 102. Thank you. I`ve uploaded mine at http://tudopeloscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/05/sketches-102-da-creative-scrappers.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://inkredibledesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/creative-scrappers-102-103.html

    mine is up on my blog on the above link...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and the DT layouts are such great inspiration - have linked my take....

    ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. the sketch is too good to pass up :)
    I just linked my take thanks!
    -Marix

    ReplyDelete
  18. all these LO are fantastic ! the sketch was such a pleasure to scrap ! Merci beaucoup Kristine !

    ReplyDelete
  19. just linked mine - loved working with this sketch - my lo didn't end up the way I had envisioned, but that's ok! lol thanks for the great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete