16 May 2010

Sketch #104

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal for you today!
Sketch 104 by Irene, Team M and our guest Christiane Müller

Sketch #104

My name is Christiane Müller and I'm living in Northern Germany near the Danish border not far away from the Baltic Sea. In real life I'm a nurse and working part time in a hospital.

I spent half of my life doing all sorts of crafts. My style is striking and colorful. I love all kinds and lots of embellishments. I'm hooked on doing layouts - they're mostly bilingual and I'm scrapping in 12x12. I am focused to scrap about my two teen boys and my husband. They are my most scrapped subjects. I also love to scrap every-day-pictures and funny situations. But the reason why I do scrapbooking is to capture our lifes history for my children and that's important for me. Since three years I'm teaching workshops in Germany, Denmark and Austria.

I'm feeling very honored the be featured at this GREAT sketch-blog!! Thank you so much!!






Our sponsor for May is Scrapbook Star

To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches
(102-103-104-105) Link it on our blog using Mr. Linky by noon May 31st.

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine
*****************


24 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch! I'll try to use it for my next layout.
    xxx, Isolde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch! Love what the DT made with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sketch and gorgeous layouts girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reveal, love all the georgeos takes on the sketch! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS WEBSITE! iT HELPS TO BRING me INSPIRATION! TKX A LOT! The link to this blog and candy is in my blog www.gifteria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Sketch!!!! Oh the girls did such a wonderful job with this one!!! I adore them alllll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sketch... Fab DT creations... just off to see what I can come up with
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so so much for your invitation!!!
    i LOVE your blog!!!!
    and especially all the dt-work!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this site and loved using this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome sketch and the DT's really rock the challenge!! Have link mine..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE this sketch! Hope to find some time this week to try it. Beautiful layouts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I LOVE this sketch! Hope to find some time this week to try it. Beautiful layouts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is my page
    http://lisannascrapcorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-soliti-bacetti.html#links

    :))
    the last one for may!!!:)
    great ispiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and awesome interpretations by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely sketch!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVED this sketch!! THanks for sharing! I really had fun working with it.
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2010/05/creative-scrappers-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. My example can be found here
    http://inkredibledesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/creative-scrappers-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. all thes LO are fantastic !
    i'm late but i've just linked mine !
    Biz from france

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love this sketch! I've linked the one I did this month - but I'll definitely be using this sketch more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm sorry ! i've made a mistake ! I linked here my LO made with sketch #103 !
    Sorry for the inconvenience

    ReplyDelete