23 May 2010

Sketch #105

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have a great reveal for you today! Sketch 105 by Me, the last reveal from Team N and our guest Kathleen Glossop. Thank you to all members of Team N for creating some fabulous pages with our sketches. I wish you all a Happy Scrappy Future and hope you'll continue to inspire others with your scrapbooking.


Sketch #105

************************

My name is Kathleen Glossop, wifey to Jas and mummy to Clay (just turned 3!). I’ve been scrapping for over 5 years now and am well and truly addicted. I’m lucky enough to have my own gorgeous scrappy space and time enough to do at least something scrap related most days. I love to create pages which will hopefully show my family how much they mean to me, with most of my layouts conveying some sort of thought or feeling rather than a document of a day.

I’m not sure what I’d call my style...freestyle perhaps? I love to use paint, sewing and strong patterns, and at the moment I’m having a love affair with orange and lime green.

Thanks so much for having me, sketches are definitely a favourite challenge of mine and I’ve had such fun taking part.



Kathleen's Reveal

************************






Our sponsor for May is Scrapbook Star

To win a prize package from Scrapbook Star all you need to do is complete a layout for sketches
(102-103-104-105) Link it on our blog using Mr. Linky by noon May 31st.


Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

****************

27 comments:

  1. Amazing layouts! Love them all!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reveal ladies! all the layouts are wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the sketch looks like a lot of fun! I want to play along! I'll see if I get a bit of time! Great work by everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO's and I love the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch!!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful sketch and awesome reveal from the DT. Lovely to see Kathleen guest and her layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the sketch and the sample lay-outs are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the DT layouts :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sketch and fab DT layouts.. i made a double page layout.. left side from sketch..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout DT's..have link mine..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi!!!
    this is my page
    http://lisannascrapcorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-more-scrap-2-sono-riuscita.html
    thank you for this great sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous sketch and such gorgeous work from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've just linked mine and have just discovered all your fabulous LO. thanks again Kristine for this marvellous sketch
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages :) Gorgeous work from the Dts :)
    Hugs
    Shamma

    ReplyDelete
  15. My second link is correct... link scrapperita-second entry is a mistake... sorry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this sketch and wow fab creations from the team
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun Sketch! Glad I was able to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layouts! This sketch was a great one and I was pretty excited to get started on it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2010/05/scrapping-along.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the first time I have tried following a sketch, it was not as difficult as I thought it would be.
    http://crismancreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/cosy-n-warm.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did all 4 this month ...very happy
    http://inkredibledesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/creative-scrappers-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got inspired with the sketch.....now it's up on my blog. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I finished and linked all 4 sketches this month :) thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great DT work
    Here is my take
    http://stresstickled.blogspot.com/2010/05/2-for-1-or-1-for-2.html
    Hugs
    Tracee

    ReplyDelete
  24. mine is done, my first time at joining in....you can find mine on my blog..
    http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com/2010/05/creative-scrapperssketch105.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. for the first time in my life 4 Lo in 4 week!!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete