30 May 2010

Sketch #106

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Today is the last reveal for our current team members. Some will be returning but today we say goodbye and thank you to Emmy, Tajanee, and Yumiko and also to Delaina, Helen, Issa, Loredana, Mija, Irene and Monika. Thank you Ladies for your continued support and for providing our readers with tons of new ideas and inspiration.


Sketch #106


Hi! I am April from Singapore. I am happily married to a wonderful man for almost 17 years. We are living in a cozy house with our daughter (15 years old), 2 boys (age 9 and 11) and a one-year-old red poodle. I have been working with young children for more than 14 years.

I started scrapbooking in mid 2007, and am totally addicted to it! Now I spent more on my scrapping supplies than on fashion, more time at home than at the mall, lol! I love to preserve everyday memories through this great hobby. It is a big joy to see my kids flipping through the pages and said "This was when...." or "I remember this...." and things like that. Besides doing 12"x12" layouts, I also enjoy creating tags, cards and other altered projects for my family and friends.

Two of my fave manufacturer are Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras, they have very fun products to play with! The one product that I must have is patterned paper! I am so in-love with stitching ever since my hubby bought me a sewing machine few months ago.

I love playing with sketches, as there is no right or wrong, and there can be so many ways to interpret them. Thanks Kristine for this great chance to guest design for Creative Scrappers! I am so honored and excited!




Our sponsor for June will be announced on Tuesday!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************

31 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Especially Emmy's because... well - I was there! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man.....I LOVE this sketch and everyone has done such an amazing job with it!!! I hope I can live up to everyone else's cuz I have gotta use this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this as it was quick and easy!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layouts, ladies!! And I'm gonna miss you who are leaving the team - we had sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch!!!! It came together like a breeze and I love how it came out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I just can't help but linger over this eye candy from the design team. wow, mojo explosion. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pages are fantastic! LOVE April's page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sketch.. great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DT's work. Amazing!!! Have upload mine..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch...thanks!

    Loving the DT 'takes' on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch - love clustering - and fabby DT inspiration too. Need to play!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the challenge and what awesome pages everyone has made

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch! Love what the design team did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sketch and fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great sketch but i struggled with it at first!! fantastic layouts !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous sketch. It worked perfect for my Easter picture. I love everyone's take of the sketch, you all rock!!!!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your gorgeous sketch's and the DT is awesome. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely sketch, it's so nice all the thinks you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like this sketch, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the sketch and great LO's by the DT's

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gave this one a go ..up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work everyone !! Great stetch...just had to use it !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This was a fun sketch to use!
    It's up on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love all your LO ! and your sketch July is fantastic !
    i've just post mine !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I had fun creating and I have linked mine.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great sketch! thanks for the motivation, mine is now linked!

    ReplyDelete