18 May 2010

An update...

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to send you a quick message in regards to our design team call.

THANK YOU to everyone that sent in submissions and for your interest in our team. I was overwhelmed by your emails and your support in Creative Scrappers. I received over 90 plus applications and decided to expand the team to a total of 25. In this 25, 10 current members will be returning and 15 new members joining us.

All invitations to join our design team have been emailed, and I wait for a few replies before I make the announcement here on our blog.

I am sure you'll be happy with my choices and I tried to include all styles of scrapbooking and from all parts of the world.

I am sorry to disappoint those that applied and weren't invited to join us. That's one part of this design team call that I really could do without.

Thank you again, and please join me tomorrow night as I announce our new designers.

Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 90 applicants! Congrats to everyone who applied, and to Kristine for the awesome blog! Can't wait to see who is on the team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you got the best scrapbookers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see who is on the team!

    ReplyDelete