04 June 2010

DT - Annelie Maddock

Please welcome to our design team Annelie Maddock


I was born in Sweden, but have lived in Auckland, New Zealand since 2003. I am married to Kelly, mum to Tova born 2006, and Elsa born 2009.
I have a background in performing and teaching music, and until I found scrapbooking, that was my biggest creative outlet. I am also a big fan of travelling, and before moving to New Zealand, I did a lot of that. Having a family means a little less travel, but luckily the country I live in is one of the most beautiful places on earth! The local beaches here have amazing scenery, so I get my exploring kicks in my everyday life.

I am also a cancer survivor, which have made me who I am today.
When pregnant in 2006, I was introduced to the wonderful world of scrapbooking. I have never looked back! I just love the way you can preserve memories, and make it beautiful and interesting at the same time! It’s something I do for my family, but it’s also something that I do for ME, to keep sane!

I’m really looking forward to working with Kristine and all the other amazingly talented ladies here at Creative Scrappers, and can’t wait to see what all of you READERS do to inspire us!


(Annelie's layout using a sketch from our Readers Reveal)


Please her give a WARM Welcome!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout!! I am a singer and music is my life and I am currently trying to use more ways to use music in my layouts. So far I've scrapped a song and music notes are featuring more and more in my layouts. Congratulations on being chosen. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you style. Beautiful embellishments. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be working with you! Welcome hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is stunning!!! The distressing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! your work is awesome! can´t wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work,welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Annelie! Always love your work!
    Looking forward to seeing your latest creations!
    Mich
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annelie, I too have always love your work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the most innovative design I have seen in forever, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful my friend, I am so lucky to know you and your'e one creative scrapper, so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi and welcome Annelie! Love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful page Annelie and great to hear more about you - and I'm with you 100% on using scrapbooking to keep you sane!

    ReplyDelete