02 June 2010

DT - Annette Lose

Please welcome to our design team Annette Lose


My name is Annette Lose and I live in Brisbane Australia with my husband Andrew and our daughter Chloe who is 2.5 years old.

I have been scrapbooking since 2001 and I love the creative outlet and the therapy it provides. I love embellishments like paper/crochet doilies, lace, whimsical buttons and flowers. I love to layer paper and add sewing to almost every page. I find it hard to define my scrapping style, as it often changes depending on the photos I am using and the story I want to portray.

I scrap mostly about my little daughter and I hope to leave a legacy for her in albums. My aim is to preserve all the precious memories of our life’s journey together as a family. I love taking the everyday photos and documenting those precious moments of growing up and being a part of a family.

I am both honored and thankful to be a part of the Creative Scrappers design team and look forward to be inspired and to inspire.

(Annette's layout using sketch from The Nook Reveal)

http://nettscraps.blogspot.com/

Please give a WARM Welcome to Annette!

15 comments:

  1. beautiful layout. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is wonderful, Annette!! Your banner is so great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Annette, I can't wait to see what you create for Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! Welcome to CS!!!! Can't wait to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to "meet" you,Annette! Your work is amazing! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! Looking forward to being inspired!! This LO is very cute! I love the little banner!!!
    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome. I am so excited to be apart of the wonderful Creative Scrappers team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annette welcome to the cs team! I've seen this layout a few time now and I absolutely love the way you used this line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you. I love the colours on this LO, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little girl. A great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab layout! Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome my friend!! So great to have you here :D You know how much I love your work already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Annette ,your layout is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This LO is so FUN! I had to go check out Annette's blog, and she is so tallented - instant bookmark for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Annette, lovely to learn more about you. I love this page too - the vibrant colours, fun embellishments and adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete