03 June 2010

DT - Avina Lim

Please welcome to our design team Avina Lim


HI! I'm Avina from the sunny island country of Singapore but currently in Australia for training!

I've been scrapping for about 3 years or so now. At the beginning I didn't really like sketches as I thought they hampered my creativity. However, with time and experience I realised that sketches are actually extremely good springboards for creativity!

It's an honor to join the likes of so many of these talented ladies here!





(Avina's layout using sketch 100)

http://brainy-bairn.blogspot.com/

Please give a WARM Welcome to Avina!

10 comments:

  1. Nice layout Avina! Welcome to the CS team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous misting. So great be be part of the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Avina! Love your work and can´t wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Avina! Your work is gorgeous, love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Creative Scrappers Avina!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Avina! Such a beautiful page, love the misting and a fab photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SwagBucks is a very recommended get-paid-to site.

    ReplyDelete