06 June 2010

Sketch #107

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's a new team reveal for you this morning! Our team O has prepared a fabulous showcase of talent for you today and I'm sure you'll be inspired to create after seeing their "creative" pages!!

To win a prize from our sponsor - Snobby Walrus - you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 106-107-108-109-110 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 3rd at midnight!


Let's get started with this reveal and see what the team has created for you.






Hi! My name is Wendy and I live in Perth, Australia. I am a mum to 2 gorgeous boys aged 13 and 11 who are, much to their disgust at times, the main subjects of my scrapbooking! I love taking photos and my trusty camera accompanies me most places. I have been scrapping for a few years now but I originally started as a card maker. I am now totally addicted to scrapbooking and I am very much a 12x12 layout girl.

I work part time so I don’t get as much time as I would (ideally!) like to scrap, (do any of us?) but I try to squeeze in as much as I can. I am a fairly linear and ‘clean’ scrapper, I use a lot of dark colours, buttons and chipboard and I am a huge fan of black and white photos.

I used this gorgeous sketch by Aphra to make a ‘pretty’ LO for a special little girl who is about to turn six. I absolutely love working with sketches and I was so excited when Kristine offered me the opportunity to be a guest designer, and show you my style, on this fabulous website! http://wendyturner27.blogspot.com





I hope that was inspirational for you! Now let's see you get a little creative today and please share your pages with us

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************

52 comments:

  1. Seriously CUTE sketch and you all made faaaantastic LOs! I'm seriously blown away by the talent of this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome layouts!!! I'm thrilled to be designing with these girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous reveals ladies!! lovely sketch as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the sketch! Love how it can be used to use the scraps! Beautiful work from the design team too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and the reveals are all gorgeous!!! So much inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch, awesome takes on it!! they are all beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing debut, Team O! LOVE what you did with the sketch. So much inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ladies!!! These are amazing!!! So much inspiration and I LOVE this fun sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sketch! Love the layouts ladies!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVEEEEE this sketch!!! I am in need to scrap therapy today and this is just what the dr ordered!!! And the DT examples.....WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! You girls rocked this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layouts created are simply out of this world!!! I am totally inspired!!!
    Great sketch too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOT!! For Snobby Walrus!!

    Great work on this sketch ladies - love all the different takes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, there's some fabulous pages here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! fantastic layouts by everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! Ladies, you all rock!Wonderful layouts! Love them all!
    hugs,
    Re

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely gorgeous work ladies.... going to try this sketch out

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow awesome layouts girls!! Big shout out to Wendy!!! GO GIRL!! Congrats on the guest DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this sketch! It was just what I needed to scrap this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY Wendy, awesome job dear friend, congratulations on being the guest DT, your layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the cute sketch! lovin' everyones' pages!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful sketch and fantastic creations ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!!!! I've been super-busy lately and haven't been here for a while. LOVE the new look and your DT projects are just absolutely AMAZING. What a talented group of ladies you are! Looking forward to joining some challenges in the near future...

    Lori C. (THCEO)
    http://LivingOrganizedChaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the great sketch. The reveal was AMAZING!! Awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Sketch and the DT's did a fantastic job!!! Beautiful and stunning as always..:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. fun sketch, love the reveals:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE the sketch. Entered my submission. Thanks for the chance to win!

    Cheryl Johnson
    cdjohnson1966@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fab sketch and I love every single one of the inspiration pages. Wendy - love the way you did the title and used the border punch so creatively, really going to use that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm french and my english is not very good,i just want to say Thank you for all the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  29. For sketch 107 I enter the LO 'Babe:

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely creative sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Les sketch sont toujours très inspirants

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovin sketch 107...just used it now and am gonna use it again later! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just posted my take on this sketch!
    Thanks for sooo much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This has been my favourite sketch to date, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really loved this sketch!
    I have posted my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. first time playing along..hope you like my take..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love this sketch and just linked up my take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW! All of the pages are amazing! Thanks for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  39. i did manage to do a take on this sketch!! i move whzt the DT did with it and i hope you will like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wohooo, love this sketch, thanks for inspiration! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the sketch and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the sketch and great job to all the DTs. Cheers, Yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this sketch!!! I added my LO--and am sure I will use this sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Was inspired by Kaori's layout to use up some old slides I had sitting around :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. always beautiful work from the DT's! love the sketch! thanks again for sharing and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  46. a little late to the party, but non the less I made it...great work on this lo all... love all the versions.

    ReplyDelete
  47. sorry it's late! but what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete