13 June 2010

Sketch #108

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Wasn't our reveal last week AMAZING?! Well this week is just as good as last weeks'!
It's a new team reveal for you this morning - by our team P! They've been anxiously waiting to show you their pages today ;-) They have a fantabulous reveal for you ... so let's get started!


Remember: To win a prize from our sponsor - Snobby Walrus - you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 106-107-108-109-110 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 3rd at midnight!





My name is Mahlin and I live in Sweden. I´m working as a special ed teacher for kids with autism and Aspergers syndrome and then I go home to my wonderful husband and 2 year old son Vilmer. I am so thrilled and honoured to be the guest designer for this sketch.

I´ve been scrapbooking for about 3 years now, but I´ve been crafting since the first day I got my hands on a pair of scissors. When I create I use alot of bright vivid colors. I combine them with lots of pattern. One might say I´m somewhat addicted to color =) . I also work with a lot of detail on my layouts and you´ll often find clusters of embellies on my projects. I´m always on the lookout for new exciting embellies to create with and I have a huge stash of vintage ephemera to dive into.

I can´t create without: Color, stickles (or any kind of glitter glue), chipboard and bling. I have a struggle with: ribbons and visible journaling. When I scrap I do it to make art and just create, mostly just for myself, as therapy. I feel good when I create. The memory keeping is a huge bonus but not my main goal, that´s why you won´t find so much journaling on my pages. I just scribble down a few words on the back.

Thanks so much for having me, Creative Scrappers is definitely one of my favourite sources of inspiration.



*******************************


I hope that was inspirational for you! Now let's see you get a little creative today and please share your pages with us

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************

46 comments:

  1. Hi Mahlin! Nice to see you here - love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sketch and awesome takes on it! YAY for your guest artist - she's SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, ladies!! And a special "hi" to Mahlin - you know I adore your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the takes on the sketch! And Mahlin u rock =)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much talent here. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch ladies !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnifique sketch et superbes créations !

    ReplyDelete
  8. such stunning work, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work girls and a great sketch again...
    byebye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layouts girls!! Congrats mahlin, you know how much I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! great sketch and amazing layouts,ladies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work ladies and a fabulous sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. woho.. thank you all.. I am so glad to be the guest artist for this sketch. I do LOVE this place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad I am not picking the winner here. All these layouts are so creative with such a simple sketch.. They are fantastic ladies.. Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sketch, it was so fun to work with! The DT made some fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful sketch and amazing reveal...well done ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great sketch and wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  18. first time I've played along with you girls....

    Thanks for the inspiration and be nice :)

    Nicxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, great inspiratoni here :) Im a first timer creating after hese sketches, super fun!
    Thanks so much!

    //Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sketch and the great work the DT did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome sketch, just found this place...added mine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. added my link! THis was a really fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is my first time playing...thanks for the great sketch and wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing sketch you have for this week!!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi everyone..this also was my first time playing along.I found your site on DT member Jen's blog,she is an amazing artist and I love all her scrappy inspiration. So I decided to give the sketch a try..had a blast and I'll be back for sure.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awsome sketch & DT reveal! Added mine to MrLinky :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool Sketch..
    Added mine to MrLinky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved the sketch!
    I have added mine. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  29. this sketch is fantastic!!
    this is my layout http://lisannascrapcorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/ti-mangerei-per-quanto-ti-amo-mi-e.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful sketch and gorgeous LO by the DT's. thank you for sharing the sketch and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love all of your sketches and DT work!!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Mr. Linky is down on this page for some reason so I'm leaving the link to my layout here. Thanks so much! :)

    http://scrappygolucky.blogspot.com/2010/06/father-son-distressed-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks once again for the great sketch!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Merci encore pour ce merveilleux sketch! J'ai adoré!
    Bravo pour les DT!

    ReplyDelete
  34. gorgeous sketch! left a link too!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This was a fun sketch to use and everything came together so quickly. I am so glad I found this site thanks to my scrapping sister and your design team member Ms. Myia Manghum!

    ReplyDelete
  36. again, a little late, but this was a fun sketch! great work to all you ladies, they all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm playing sketch catch-up :) So much inspiration ... great for this rainy day!

    ReplyDelete