20 June 2010

Sketch #109

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

It's a beautiful day for a Creative Reveal! Our team has a variety of layouts to share with you today. I hope you feel inspired to create a page or two!






Month’s before my wedding, my fiancée presented me a scrap book to archive our events to leading from our marriage. This unexpected event somehow captured my interest in scrapbooking and brought me into the exciting world of scrapbooking.
My name’s Yen Lin and here’s a short intro of me and my work. .. I live in Singapore and I work in the field of retail merchandising. I enjoy the spectrum of creating beautiful things, not just in work but also in my daily life. My ideas derived from inspiration with people around me or daily events that surrounds me. I must say that I do not have a distinctive style in scrapbooking, yet I try to stay open to new, different and creative ideas, technique and most of all, I am willing to learn from anyone.

I felt honored being invited as a guest designer for Creative Scrappers being an awesome scrapbook sketches portal. I am always inspired by the incredible DT works and cool sketches. Here’s what I have to my share with you on my Sketch 109, done with my favorite photos taken during my recent trip to Cambodia . …Enjoy viewing my work

Cheers,
Yen Lin




I hope that was inspirational for you! Now let's see you get a little creative today and please share your pages with us

To win a prize from our sponsor - Snobby Walrus - you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 106-107-108-109-110 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 3rd at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************

26 comments:

  1. Great sketch...and love the examples.....hoping to find time in the next week to do a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW how awesome are the reveals this week!!! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! And the reveals are awesome! So much creativity. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reveals ladies!!! and congrats Yen Lin for being GDT...u go GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! love all the layouts!
    Congrats,Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! These reveals are amazing!!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! Those reveals are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch and so nice examples.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sketch was fun to work with - great reveal ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome reveals! Love the sketch this week! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work ladies,you all blow me away !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful sketch, thank you. i did it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great sketch & lots of inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome sketch and beautiful creations from the DT's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sketch and fabbie work by the design team...amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love the GD fun profile and the Designers review are awesome! xox Julia Sáddi - from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  17. My first try at a Creative Scrappers sketch.......thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first entry ever at Creative Scrappers, great sketch, I enjoyed doing it. Great works from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. made your sketch 109, love working with sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great LO and love love love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. and i've just linked mine ! hope it's niot too late !
    Thanks to Julie for this sketch and thanks to Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Merci à la designer pour ce sketch, il était merveilleux à travailler!
    Merci à toi également Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This was a beautiful sketch.. Thank you very much. I'm a bit late too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved the negative space on this sketch! Very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. again, it's late, but I'm just on a roll! thanks for the inspiration, please keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete