27 June 2010

Sketch #110

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have a new sketch for you today! It's sketch 110 and the last for June's chance to win a prize from our current sponsor Snobby Walrus! Make sure your entries are posted before our deadline on July 3rd.



My name is Ilaria (better known as ILLY), I'm 26 years old and I live in Italy with my boyfriend Dario and my two cats Elle and Nina. I discovered scrapbooking in january 2008 and I fell in love... It was the perfect solution for my photo albums, I have been looking for it for years and I finally found it!
In march 2009 I discovered mixed media and it was instant love. I 've never been a "perfect artist", I always felt like an artist but I didn't believe in my "abilities". Now I believe. Now I know that I can be an artist. Because I love what I do and even if I'm not painting realistically, I do what I like and I'm happy. I discovered the pleasure of playing with art supplies and I love layers.
My scrapbooking pages have often "something mixed media": paint, found objects, ink stains, pages from old books or music sheets...



*******************************


Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine


27 comments:

  1. wow!!! illy your page is fantastic!!!
    you are rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT layouts and yay! for my dear friend Illy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you ladies that you are all sooooo incredibly inspiring!!!! Can't wait to play with this fabbie sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch and fantastic work by the DT. Wow, you girls have some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages!!! What inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! I'm so happy to be GD, I love your sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of creativity here, thanks for all the inspiration ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the DT layouts. Wonderful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous DT examples ! I was inspired to have a go ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci encore pour le sketch, une fois de plus il est merveilleux!
    Félicitations également pour les superbes réalisations des DT...du bonbon pour les yeux!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Un sketch fabuleux!!!! Les exemples des DT sont merveilleux

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao Ilaria, I loved this sketch and your work is very unique! Congratulations to every one! xox Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great takes on the sketch! Love all the different ideas. My layout is all linked up . Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great scetch + lovely layouts. Loved joining in with this x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What some great Inspiration from the DT great LO's-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Inspiration !!! My layout is all linked up ^_^
    I love all the DT layout, but I adore the fantastic work by Illy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how everyone interprets the same sketch. Great job, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had trouble with this sketch, but finally got to where I liked the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVED this Sketch! Here is my layout, can't seem to find or see Mr. Linky tonight, could be my computer though! http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/creative-scrappers-sketch-110.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for inspiring me to scrap again

    ReplyDelete
  21. The fun, curvy lines on this was great! Thanks again for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Better late than never...did this one just because it suited my photo, have just linked it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete