04 July 2010

Sketch #111

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

First I would like to say Happy Canada Day to our Canadian Scrappers who celebrated on July 1st and also Wishing our US Scrappers a fabulous July 4th Celebration today!
Our team has a variety of layouts to share with you today and I hope you feel inspired to create a page or two!





Hi everyone! My name is Sue Sykes and I live in Belle River, Ontario. I am happily married to my best friend, Gary, and have two beautiful children - a ten year old son, Connor, and a five year old daughter, Aili (rhymes with Riley).

I have been in love with photography since I received my very first 35mm camera at the age of 17. I am a professional photographer, which to me, just means that someone was crazy enough to pay me to take their picture! :)

I have been on the Canadian Scrapbooker team since its' inception in 2005. I currently write the Hands On! Photography article in each issue, and maintain the Hands On! photography blog, with the hope of encouraging our readers to take more of a hands-on learning approach to photography. I also travel around to teach Hands On! photography workshops to help people move from the Auto to Manual settings on their camera.

I started scrapping "officially" in 2000, as a means to complement my photography business, but have been playing with paper and glue since I was a child! It has now developed into a passion of its' own! I have more supplies than I can use in this lifetime, but still, I can't resist the lure of new products. I can't pick a favourite manufacturer because I have such eclectic tastes that depend on my mood - just like my musical preferences! :) We are in the process of renovating my studio, with the hopes of creating an organized haven that will encourage me to scrapbook more often than I get to now.

I am honoured to be chosen as a Guest Designer this month at Creative Scrappers! This layout was inspired by Nicole's wonderful sketch - thank you!






I hope that was inspirational for you!
Let's see you get a little creative today and please share your pages with us

To win a prize from our sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 111-112-113-114 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketch (and layout ) Nicole and gorgeous layouts from everyone !! Bravo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! Great layouts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo much inspiration here! LOVE all these layouts, ladies. And that sketch is fabulous, Nicole. KEEPER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER ROCKIN' layouts ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, such a gorgeous sketch and reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing LO's full of inspiration!! I LOVE Sue's article in The Canadian Scrapper Magazine!!! It is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this sketch and all the the DT examples are so wonderfully diverse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work from the DT!!! I am loving that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for that great sketch and wondeful work from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. did mine this afternoon:-))
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NsKdoT7d4pc/TDEeapD4zGI/AAAAAAAALk4/WaG1pM7H7JM/s1600/IMG_9258.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the sketch. Great layouts!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! Thanks for all the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sketch! And the reveals are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful sketch and reveal ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much inspiration ! Thank you !
    I love your beautiful LO !
    I little "coup de coeur" for Kaori and July.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your site and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just linked up my layout, loved the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finished another sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful layout from everyone. Have linked mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout ladies... Thanks Nicole for the inspiration :) I've linked mine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this sketch - how fun to finally get a chance to play along on your awesome site!
    XO -
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch - love what the DT created! I've linked up mine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved the sketch!! Have linked mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun, versatile sketch! I've added mine also :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great sketch!! I've added mine also :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great sketch -- I just uploaded my take!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another great sketch and reveal!! And a shout out to Sue!! Awesome to see her here!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the great sketch! I have linked up my take.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cool sketch glad I was able to play along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your sketches! I just made a page and linked Creative Scrappers on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such awesome sketch. I had so much fun creating! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Voilà !
    Bravo for all these nice LOs and for the sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  33. Je trouve ce sketch très intéressant et je crois que je l'ai bien rendu...

    ReplyDelete
  34. I loved the sketch! Mine's the second layout of the post. Thanks again for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this Sketch... Needed to make a LO...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete