11 July 2010

Sketch #112

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have another great reveal for you today! Our sketch is designed by Aphra and our guest is Maiko Kosugi all the way from Tokyo Japan! I am sure you won't be disappointed with our reveal this week and I can't wait to see what you create with our sketch 112.



Hi everyone!
My name is Miako Kosugi, and I live in Tokyo, Japan.
Also known as mai*.
I'm married to a professional violinist and together we have 2 adorable sons, 2 and 7 years old. I am currently working as a piano teacher to children at home.

I started SB from March, 2009, and it has become my favorite hobby ever since. I've enjoyed using embellishments such as paper flowers, ribbons, and so on to elaborate the interpretations of every photograph. Each sheet of LO I make is just like a melody of music that I play. I often use the photographs from the past when my boys were still babies. Looking at the old family pictures while working on my LO always bring me back the sweet memories.

I'd like to thank Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me.
Here is my blog- http://maiko209.blog66.fc2.com/



To win a prize from our sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 111-112-113-114 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

********************************

32 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch & reveal ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this sketch - the whole layout came together so easily! And again, such wonderful projects from all my talented DT friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your sketches...but this one is in my top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and I love everyone's take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch for a summer lo! Love all the DT's work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reveal ladies! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its the first time i do one of your Sketch and its not the last :)
    Thx
    http://scrapbookingavecmitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gr5eat sketch and awesome reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gr5eat sketch and awesome reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've linked my take on this lovely sketch.
    Thank you for all inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sketch was so fun to work with! Awesome examples ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Sketch & the DT's reaveal is awesome too! Have linked mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beautiful layouts! Great sketch this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fabulous sketch! I loved using it, and the layout that I created with it is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great sketch! love the DT's take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch! Thanks for the fun! I've linked my take.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linked!! Love the sketch and the DT Takes. :)
    Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved this sketch!!!! And such fabulous inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. weeeehhhh! great sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this sketch! I can see myself using it over and over again w/ different themes and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my second time participating and now I'm hooked. I liked these sketch a lot and all the DT reveals are great!!!
    Constanza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved this sketch and it gave me the chance to machine stitch again (a new found skill)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beau sketch et je crois que j'ai bien réussi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. mine is just linked
    Congrats to all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's my first experience doing your sketch and I loved it!
    Greetings from Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete