18 July 2010

Sketch #113

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Our team has a variety of layouts to share with you today and I hope you feel inspired to create a page or two!

Hello Everyone!

I’m Guylaine and I live in the north of Quebec in Amos with my boyfriend Yan and my lovely son, Guillaume. I’m working with 4 year old kids at school and I really love them.
I have been scrapbooking since 2005. I love to create pages, cards and mini albums. My favourite subject is my son. He’s my inspiration!
I love to try new products and many techniques. I scrap because I want to keep treasures for my son and his future brothers and sisters.
I’m very honoured to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers, since I love these sketches so much! Thank you Kristine!

My Blog: http://www.guylou-tranchedevie.blogspot.com




Let's see you get a little creative today and please share your pages with us

To win a prize from our sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 111-112-113-114 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*****************


30 comments:

  1. FAB sketch and reveal ladies! LOVE everyone's take. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have already been inspired for a few ideas with this sketch! Great reveal everyone! Lovely lovely layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I just love the reveal! Great LOs and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies,you rock! Love the reveal!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what the rest of the team has created this week!!! I loved this sketch :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch and submitted mine.

    Cheryl
    cdjohnson1966@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch. I submitted my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the DT's work! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it, as usual!!

    Now I am off to visit a team member blog to see what other inspiration I can find...I think I will be scraplifting the "bliss" layout with the same photos of my little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic sketch! And I love your works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bravo Guylaine, ta page est vraiment wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just submit my layout, i love using this sketch is really versatile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I have done mine and the link is: http://blossominch.blogspot.com/2010/07/creative-scrappers-sketch-113.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have submitted my take on this great sketch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great sketch and great layouts! I just posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch really easy to work with..

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a nice sketch and so nice LOs ! bravo !
    i've just linked mine

    ReplyDelete
  18. HELLO GIRLS! I have just linked my blog with the LO done for the sketch # 113 ! I loved doing it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely lovely work ladies. Completed mine.
    Thank you so much...:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!I love this sketch.
    I submit my LO.I enjoyed
    making this one.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great sketch!! I had fun doing this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. fun shetch - I linked my take on it

    ReplyDelete
  23. So glad I was able to get this done! I love all the sketches! The end of July really snuck up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I could do one, at least! I had moved this last month, so the scrap was lazy, LOL!
    I loved the sketche. Tha LO is very simple, but that is what I could do with the supplies desorganized!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment was for the sketche 121, but was with 3 pages openend, and it was in the wrong place... sorry...

    ReplyDelete