24 July 2010

Sketch #114

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

We have another great reveal for you today!
Our sketch is designed by July and our guest is Brianne Nevill from Tacoma Washington! I am sure you won't be disappointed with our reveal this week and I can't wait to see what you create with our sketch!


Hi there! My name is Brianne Nevill and I live near Tacoma, WA. I am married to an Active Duty soldier in the US Army and we are proud to have a little man who is currently 4 going on 12. By day, I normally work in the finance industry and by night, I am a writer, designer, and all around crafty lady.

I started scrapbooking in 2006 when begun reviewing how many photos I has already acquired of our son at less than 5 months old. I knew that I wanted to find a better way to tell our story other than just with photos in an album so I began to look through magazines and books devoted to scrapbooking and I was immediately hooked.

I began hybrid scrapbooking shortly after in 2007 and have never gone back to strictly paper scrapbooking. I love using my computer to enhance a layout or photo by adding typed journaling or a custom made embellishment.

I am honored to be chosen as a Guest Designer at Creative Scrappers! Thank you SO much for this amazing opportunity!

-Brianne Nevill



To win a prize from our sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you should complete atleast one layout from sketches 111-112-113-114 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*******************

35 comments:

  1. Brianne... I love this sketch.. I love your take on the sketch.. and I so love that saying that you put on your layout.. it is so true... thanks for sharing.. and thanks for the inspiration...from all the design team layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and all the DT's take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an awesome sketch! It went together so fast...and I love the finished product! Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning sketch and reveal:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work with the sketch girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous reveal! loved this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had so much fun with this sketch! Love the work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sketch, can't wait to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  9. just linked mine !
    Bravo to all of you ! and thanks for this marvellous sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply a fabulous sketch :) I've done mine and had so much fun with it. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sketch and linked my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful sketch, in my blogg you can see my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this sketch, one of my faves so far (though I think I say that many weeks!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sketch and the work by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was such a fun sketch to do!! It was very original. Great takes ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved the sketch - linked up my version

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sketch, and I finally managed to remember to send in my entry! ;)

    Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another fabulous sketch!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this sketch! My layout went together so quickly and it was exactly what I need to jumpstart my scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this sketch and the layouts that have been done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brill sketch! Have linked mine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for a great and fun sketch! you all rawk!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow so many great pages from this one sketch. I've loved looking at them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great DT-works...love the sketch.

    Hugs, Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute sketch and great LO's. I just posted mine. its a little bit artsier than I'm used to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this sketch, entering my version. Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great sketch to follow ...just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, this is really a great sketch og so many cool layouts from DT!
    Great work girls!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kristine I LOVE your sketches! This month I used 3 for my kit reveals :0)

    ReplyDelete
  31. better late than never. here's my submission! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just want to say - fantastic sketches - I used several this last week!!!

    ReplyDelete