Sunday, August 29

Sketch #119

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

How are you? I am assuming you are busy unpacking from summer vacations, getting kids ready for school, and maybe printing this weeks sketch for your next layout?!!
This week we have a sketch from Nicole and our featured designer is Martine Labelle from Montreal Canada! Thanks to Nicole we have a sketch with 3 photos this week!!!



Hi there,

My name is Martine Labelle and I am from Montreal, in Quebec, Canada. I share my life with my boyfriend, my three cats, and more scrappy supplies than I’ll ever be able to use!

I was bitten by the scrapping bug in 2005, after my first trip to Europe. (I started dabbling in 1998 when I was living in Alaska, but I think I shopped more than I scrapped during that time! ;). I have always loved photos and crafty things, so when I discovered scrapbooking, it seemed like the perfect hobby for me!

I love scrappy supplies, especially clear stamps and patterned paper! In fact, I don’t often use cardstock on my pages because I love all those pretty papers too much! I love distressing, inking and layering on my layouts. I love finding just the right papers to match my photos and the right embellies to balance everything out. But most of all, I love the escape that scrapbooking allows me.

You can visit me anytime at www.scrapcatslove.blogspot.com

I am so excited and honoured to be part of today’s reveal! I hope you all play along as well with this wonderful sketch!



This sketch will fall into our next sponsor giveaway which will be announced on September 1st.
Don't forget your entries for Sketch 115-118 - Due August 31st.

Have a Scrappy Week !
Kristine

*****************

50 comments:

  1. What a great sketch, Nicole! Three wallets and a circle....happy scrappin! Great inspriation from all the DT ladies. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies, amazing reveal!!!! such great inspiration here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, beautiful layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute sketch and love all the takes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! I am so amazed at the DT reveals. These are some gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretations ladies!! Congrats Martine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just find this blog and i put it in my favourites...

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic LOs ladies and super sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fatastic sketch! Ive really enjoyed making a page after this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally I had some time to play with you again!
    Loved making my page!

    XXXJenneke
    http://jenneke-justwhoiam.blogspot.com/2010/08/rain-rain-rainand-3-layouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job ladies! Love this sketch! I jumped right on it this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the sketch. Enjoyed working on it during the raining day yesterday.

    Scrap4kids

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved the sketch x
    took me 2 attempts to get Mister linky right - sorry !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done! Just sent mine...
    I loved the sketch and all LOs, you're a great team!!
    And I enjoy a lot playing with you!!
    Lots of kisses for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this sketch!!! And fantastic DT work!!! Soooo much inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Sketches! I was so happy to get 2 done in time. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the great sketch and the LO's are all pretty and cool! nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful layouts! love them all!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just posted my LO! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved, loved, loved this sketch! I loved it so much I made 2 layouts :o) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings! ~heidi~

    ReplyDelete
  21. This beautiful sketch fitted me like a glove.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maybe a little strange Lo from your amazing sketch. But my mind is just full of paint right now :)
    /Lilla07an

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just uploaded my LO for the September challenge. What a great sketch! I only used one photo instead of 3, but I hope this is ok!

    http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/back-to-school-b.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Nicole for the lovely sketch.

    //jenny/e.j.m

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowww beautiful work as always..:))

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this sketch and all the l/o by the designers

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the sketch...very inspiring...and the Design team members did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This was one of my favorite sketches yet!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for another wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This was a fun sketch and perfect for the pics I've been wanting to scrap!
    scrappeabarbie
    http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10415/thumb_Croaked-the-Frog-RIBBIT-12x.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love multiple photo sketches, keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I loved the sketch. It was a great way of incorporating a circle in the layout...

    I blog @www.smilingcolors.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. great sketch and wonderful work by the DT's.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love youre sketches!! Fun to play with!! Just linked my lo up!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Enjoyed playing with this sketch and love the examples of the DT.
    I just linked up my layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just linked up my layout...loved the DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastc sketch. Have uploaded my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  38. i enjoyed doing this sketch. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for this awesome sketch. I just linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow... I return with my posts...
    I'm happy because I like very much of this BLOG... I learned here...
    Bye...

    ReplyDelete
  41. I again...
    My link...
    http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-119.html

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Another great sketch...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for some awesome sketches this month

    ReplyDelete
  44. This one was lovely thanks - I love how mine came out - great simple design = thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have 3 sketches on one page :) 119, 120 and 121

    ReplyDelete