Sunday, September 12

Sketch #121

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

I'd like to take this opportunity this morning to say THANK YOU to all of you who submitted for our Design Team Call. I am overwhelmed by your support and mostly amazed at your talent. I've received quite a few submissions and I want you to know that I've visited all your blogs, and galleries. You should all be very proud of your work!! I will be contacting those who have been selected in the next few days. I have it narrowed down to 38/201... but i can only take so many ... i wish all of you could be CS designers. So check your emails ;-) If you haven't been selected as a designer ... you might be selected as one of our featured designers for a future reveal. Please don't give up and keep trying! Thank you !!!!

This week we have a sketch from Me, Kristine and our featured designer is Genevieve Allen from Canada! Let's see what the girls created this week shall we?



Hi! I'm Genevieve Allen from Canada.
I am a Married, a mother of 2 big kids and grand-mother to 3 little princesses. My family is a source of some great inspiration.

It’s been Scrapbooking for 5 years and everything is an excuse to be creative and I also have a passion for photography. My scrapbook style ranges from Clean & Simple to the Shabby, I like evolving into many styles. Card making, pages or mini-albums allow me to grow while practicing new techniques.

Scrapbooking is more than a hobby to me, it’s a treasure. Beautiful friendships virtual or in real life, a heritage for the next generation and pleasure everyday!!!
I'd like to say thank you to Kristine for having me to play along with this sketch.
Please feel free to visit My Blog
> http://inspirationdumoment-genevieve.blogspot.com/

Thank you !
Genevieve



Annelie Maddock


Avina Lim


Edith Ezanno


Helena Johansson



Jill Sarginson


July Gaceta


Kaori Watanabe


Kerryn Lawson


Myia Manghum


Nicole Nowosad


Renata Moni


To win a prize from our September sponsor Lucky Girl Crafts you should complete at least one layout from sketches 119-120-121-122-123 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th at midnight!


Have a Scrappy Week !
Kristine
*****************

42 comments:

  1. LOVED working with this sketch!! Love all the layouts girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts everyone!! awesome reveal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved the sketch, one of my faves! Awesome reveal ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Love what you all did!!!Love this sketch too !! Now time to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH, what a gorgeous sketch. Am definitely going to have to try this one! Well done to the DT girls, their pages are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to work with sketches, and this blog every day is better!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch!!!! And everyone did an awesome job, gorgeous!!!! Lots of yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing reveal!!! love all pages!!
    have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These LO'S are wonderful, ladies! Fun sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous sketch and wonderful inspiration from the DT!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Such amazing talent! I love each and every one of the DTs layouts...so so pretty! I really like this sketch too and am going to give a try today. Great day to be scrapping here. It's pouring rain out! Bye bye summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute layouts!! Love the sketche!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sketch - I have rotated it - hope that's ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely sketch and great DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You go girls! Love it all! OMG...can't wait to know the chosen ones! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesom sketch. I got a lil crazy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesom sketch. I got a lil crazy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everyone's layouts for sketch #121. I was able to create my own layout today. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for a lovley sketch :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this sketch!! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had fun doing this layout...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful sketch, but then I love circles. Thank you for letting me play.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this sketch. Entered my take.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great sketch! I especially loved Avina's take and took off from that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved this sketch and I had the perfect photo.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful layout from all the ladies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great sketch! I enjoyed using it for my LO! Love all the designers takes on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another fantastic sketch. Have uploaded my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun sketch this was !! Have really enjoyed looking at everyone's layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thx for this sketch ! I've done my LO !!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for this super-inspiring sketch! I posted my LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Had a LOT of fun playing with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. My LO...
    http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-121.html
    Byes

    ReplyDelete
  34. My LO...
    http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-121.html
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for some awesome sketches this month

    ReplyDelete
  36. This one was really versatile thanks. Have linky linked up ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm really late with this sketch layout but thought I would post it anyway as I really love it! I linked mine on Mr. Linky :)

    ReplyDelete