19 September 2010

Sketch #122

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Today, unfortunately is the last reveal for some of our designers. We say thank you and goodbye to Tanya, Yuka, Jennifer, Julia, Mija, Susan and Suzanne. We've had an amazing showcase of layouts with these designers and sadly we have to say goodbye. Thank you ladies for your amazing work and dedication to CS! I think they need all a big round of APPLAUSE!!!

Our sketch this week is designed by July and our guest is Carla Tarabus!
I hope you enjoy our reveal and I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks sketch ;-)




Hello! My name is Carla Tarabus and I live in the Chicago Suburbs. I’ve been married for 12 years and I have two beautiful children. My daughter, Kendall, is 7 and my son, Aydan, is 5.

I work full time as a Radiology Clinical Instructor and Radiographer at a large University Chicago Hospital. I’ve been working there for 19 years. As much as I love my career, it can take a toll on me physically and mentally. Scrapbooking is my outlet therapy and is definitely a part of my daily life whether it’s browsing websites/blogs, shopping, chatting with my crafty friends, or actually scrapping. Even though I’m a busy, working mom, I do make time to pursue my hobby.

I stated scrapbooking in 2003 after the birth of my daughter. I think my look is clean lined with bright colors but I do admire all the artsy styles as well. I’ve made some wonderful lifetime friends through this craft and it has been definitely one of the biggest perks.

I’ve been published in Simply Handmade Magazine and was a Guest Designer on the Making Memories Blog. But my proudest moment was when Making Memories asked me to be a participant in their Slice infomercial last year in Southern California. That was quite an amazing experience!

Thank you Kristine for asking me to be a guest designer, I am honored beyond belief! I would love for you all to visit me at my blog anytime at http://in-time-out.blogspot.com



To win a prize from our September sponsor Lucky Girl Crafts you should complete at least one layout from sketches 119-120-121-122-123 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th at midnight!

Have a Scrappy Week!
Kristine

*******************

36 comments:

  1. Such an amazing reveal!! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts, ladies!!!
    And I love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts, ladies! Kristine, I can't thank you enough for having me on the team for two terms - I have enjoyed it immensely. This is not goodbye - it is "see you later"....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts everyone! And a special shout out to guest designer Carla - you go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts and what a wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work ladies!


    Hey Miss K! The blog isn't publishing a full feed anymore... can ya fix that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job ladies! Love seeing all the takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work by the DT! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sketch! I may have to use it again. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great sketch to work with! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Love this sketch & what awesome LO's!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had an awesome time doing this layout! I hope everyone enjoys....a little different, but I think it turned out great!

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation to all the new deigners. Again a beautiful sketch.

    //Jenny/e.j.m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT examples this week. I really enjoyed working with this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sketch had such great elements. Thanks for having me on the team Kristine! I had so much fun and will still play along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your designs are amazing, I don't need to ask why they choose you to be one of making memories company as their designer. It's absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just posted a link to my design.
    Tank you again for all inspiration!

    //Annlouise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a wonderful sketch! Posted my link!

    ReplyDelete
  19. First time for me here at CS.
    Great sketch and really wonderful designs!
    I posted my lo too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Carla for the awesome sketch! Your such a talented artist! This was such fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved this one...right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all the inspiration

    I used sketch 121

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this Sketch! I will try to make my LO this weekend!
    Huge Hug, Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE this sketch! The DT's inspiration is AMAZING!!! Love them all! Just posted my version.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love all your sketches!
    Posted one for sketch #120!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved this sketch (#122). I hope to play with a couple more of this month's. So much inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great sketch and amazing reveal! :D
    I just uplaoded my post for sketch #122! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great layouts ladies,loved working with these sketches !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute sketch! My take is the second layout in blog post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic sketches... I like very much... I did my post, and this is my link http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-122.html
    Huges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for some awesome sketches this month

    ReplyDelete
  32. Had lots of fun with this one with the twirly bit with the flowers - makes for a very pretty layout - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry it's late, but it was a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete